PDA

View Full Version : 2002 Sales Brochure

donzislsman
12-19-2001, 01:50 PM
Just was wondering if any of you guys have seen the 2002 Donzi full line brochure. Back page has a lot of pics from what looks like the Donzi owner's rally. I recongnize Frank's old 22ZX, and of course Mr. Miller with a couple of hotties. I am sure many more of you guys are the ones in these pics, I just haven't had the pleasure of meeting you or your boats. Nice tribute to all of you guys and thanks for all the loyalty to Donzi(it sure helps me in my job).

Barry :cool:

Shanghied Again
12-19-2001, 05:02 PM
When is the brochure hitting the dealers?

donzislsman
12-19-2001, 06:09 PM
Frank,

We received ours two days ago!

Barry

SundanceKid
12-19-2001, 07:51 PM
We got ours almost 2 months ago, at Lauderdale boat show time.

boldts
12-19-2001, 11:31 PM
Any chance I could get one sent to me? Donzi dealers are few and far between in the Columbus, OH area. When you do find a dealer, their very tight gripped to their literature. I'd be happy to pay for one and the shipping.

Scott Boldt
6304 Fence Row Lane
Canal Winchester, OH 43110

Pegasus
12-20-2001, 04:48 AM
We just received our store of catalogues yesterday and yes the pics in the back are great. There are three of our Donzis from our Poker Run last August depicted. I called all of them. One already showed up and picked one up. One is stopping by today to get his. Go to our site and just request a Donzi Catalogue if you want to. I am sure one of our sales associates would be happy to mail one out to you. Have a great Donzi Christmas to all! ;)

donzislsman
12-20-2001, 08:26 AM
Scott,

I put one in the mail for you today.

Barry

SundanceKid
12-20-2001, 12:26 PM
Scott,
I could send one to in case Pegasus can't send one. So just let me know.

boldts
12-20-2001, 06:35 PM
Wow, you all are wonderful! I can't thank-you enough. Barry, I can't wait to see it. Tell me what I owe you. Sure would like to buy a new Donzi from one of you, but it's not in the cards right now. Stephanie, I'm planning on attending your Poker Run next summer. If you can get away for a couple days, come over to our gathering in Kentucky. Sundance and Barry, that goes for both of you also. There will be no problem finding a ride for you all. Also, if you have any pull, send that Powerboat Magazine writer. I'm sure a couple of the attendees would like to show that guy what its like to do 80 plus in a 22' Donzi. :D ;)

Tomahawk
12-20-2001, 10:40 PM
--- or an 18!! :eek:

DONZIMAN2
12-21-2001, 07:52 AM
Just got mine from Rivercraft Marine in Glouster Va. Had them give me a few copies. The first one will get wore out pretty quick. Bryan I have yours. Will give it to you when I see you.

boldts
12-21-2001, 07:37 PM
Mr. Fentiman,
The 2002 brochure arrived today. Beth and I couldn't put it down until we looked at every Donzi with-in it. We spent a little more time on the Classics page and the Owners page. Folks, if you attended any of the Donzi gatherings this year, you need to get your hands on one of these brochures. The owners page will bring back some wonderful memories. I'd like to thank Donzi Marine for putting together a beautiful brochure and including us owners with-in it.

Barry,
What do you think of holding AOTH III at Lake of the Ozarks? I've had thoughts of moving the gathering to different lakes and it has been mentioned by some of the Midwest Donzi Club members also. The East coast folks may balk at the added miles, but who knows, maybe we can get some more of the West coast family members to attend. Maybe a "Who's Chicken" would even attend.

Beth and I Thank-you very much!

Rob
12-22-2001, 02:07 AM
Scott:

If you want to try Lake of the Ozarks this year, I would be happy to help with planning and logistics.

rob

HP 600SC
12-22-2001, 07:27 AM
I here there is a killer fold out of me running the 33ZX with 575's.....I gotta see it! anyone have an extra they can send me?
Ted M.

donzislsman
12-22-2001, 08:13 AM
Ted,

I didn't even notice you beacuse of who is sitting next to you. Just kidding, the picture looks pretty cool. I will send you one if you don't already have one. Just tell me where to send it.

Barry :cool:

donzislsman
12-22-2001, 08:28 AM
Scott,

I think it woud be great to have AOTH III on our lake down here. There is plenty to do, plenty of lodging, and would certainly be a great time. The only problem would be the roughness of the water. I have said this many times before, but this stuff is crazy down here. Not your typical waves, veery narrow lake, tons of boats creates a washing machine like effect(ask Ted). So here is what I am proposing; instead of counting on the lake of the ozarks as being the host right now for AOTH III, lets have a get together this summer(you tell me when) down here. That way you guys can see what it is like, and we wouldn't all get down here for AOTH III only to watch everyones hard work go to waste because no one enjoyed the lake. If eveything is well received this year than I would be more than happy to help organize AOTH III down here at the lake. Let me know what you guys think and we can start planning this years event.

Barry

boldts
12-22-2001, 08:37 AM
Rob,
Sorry, but the Awakening is already planned to return to Lake Cumberland in Jamestown Kentucky next year. That's not to say that in 2003 the gathering might be held at Lake of the Ozarks. Shirt artwork, poker run, and reservations are already made for 2002. It is surely something we can talk about at next years gathering. I really like your ideas on making it the one Donzi gathering for the whole country.

Rob
12-22-2001, 10:09 AM
Barry:

I have the same concerns about the roughness of the lake. My thought was to concentrate on the Osage and Niangua arms, and stay away from the upper end of the lake. There are still a lot of cool spots below the 30 MM. We run our 16 Ski Sporter out of Hooligan Bay and don't have to much trouble as long as we stay below Tan-Tara. Early (or late) in the season seems to help as well. The lower part of the Gravois arm may be ok as well, we don't get there very often so I don't know for sure. I like your idea of having a trial run. I would be happy to participate or help with the organization.

What do you think?

SundanceKid
01-02-2002, 06:42 PM
HP500-22,
Check out this link: http://images.traderonline.com/img/6/dealer/757820/1699757_1.jpg
Same picture as the foldout in the brochure.

HP 600SC
01-02-2002, 08:13 PM
Barry....thanks for the brochure...I got
it today!
Sundance....cool shot....it is not me....
it was Doug Valentine driving the 33 that day. I was driving the 28 open bow and the
29 ZF fish that day, if you look in the brochure at those boats....THATS me.
Ted M.

Formula Jr
01-02-2002, 09:01 PM
Here's a thought, and I know its out there alittle, but what about a national meet someplace on open water. Probably the Gulf of Mexico. Like Panama City? I ask this cause, of the water conditions I truely enjoy, you can not beat natural long period waves. Chop is oky, wakes are the pitts, but give a day of big rollers and you'll rememeber it forever. Like riding a Motocross bike on a golf coarse. Not to say, that I have ever done that. ;)

Sagbay32
01-02-2002, 09:10 PM
Ted, Im glad you clarified which boat you were running in the catalog. I was just bragging it up that I knew (sic) the Guy drivin' the Donzi's :D :D

SundanceKid
01-04-2002, 08:18 PM
HP,
That 28 open bow has been selling like hot cakes! How'd you like the 29 ZF? Pretty sweet ride huh?