PDA

View Full Version : WOW 1968 magnum

Moody Blu'
08-21-2001, 10:54 PM
I know this isnt the "other arnow boats section" but heck I want to tell yall about it.
I work at a jetski place, I noticed a race looking boat idleing towards our rental place(across from the dutchmans resturaunt).
I kept checking it out as it got closer and closer(buisness was dead).
once it was about 100-200 yards away from driving by us I ran inside our little cabana to break out the binoculars to see what kind of boat it was.
It turned out to be a magnum marine.
it went by us and I was like damn! I gave him the thumbs up.
but that wasnt enough I hopped on a jet ski and went out to talk with him.

his boat was a 1968 magnum marine(im not sure what size) at least 24ft. with get this.......two chrysler 300 drives on it.he said the boat was all original except for 1995 engines in it.
those chrysler drives looked really cool,it was the second to last year chrysler made drives then they went out of buisness or something.
that boat was mint I tell ya!!!
I didnt see him get on plane at all, maybe thats why the boat was in such good shape.

any whoo, the guy said he has been to this site before, im sure hell be back. I told him about the arnow boat show that we are throwing- awakening of the horsesII-he sounded very interested. ill be in touch with him.
just thought you all would like to know!
I wish I had pics

wje
08-24-2001, 03:42 PM
I don't mean to blast you here, and I admire your enthusiasm, but please note that it is Aronow, not "arnow" and this could be similar to failing to capitalize God.