PDA

View Full Version : Zero Cavity wins in the Bahamas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gerry
10-21-2002, 01:14 PM
We are very happy with this victory, a total of five P4 boats showed up in the Bahamas for a great race . This has been one of the races were we had to race hard until the end.
I will like to thank my sponsors (Doller Offshore Marine, Mark McManus, Livorsi Gauges, Over The Edge Motorsports Marketing),the APBA crew for making sure my boat got there safe, The Reindl Powerboats crew for assisting my team at the Dry Pits, Utz team for lending their lifting straps, Barkley(Pokerrun.com) and the Bahamian Officials and FANS.

We are lloking forward to the worlds at Key West.

Gerardo Santiago
Zero Cavity P4-6

Dr. Dan
10-21-2002, 02:40 PM
Gerry Congratulations.....I am curious because I am ignorant of this, but I am sure others would be interested as well! Could you describe the Classes and differences in the Offshore Circuit? :rolleyes: I see F-1, F-2 and P this and that and I don't understand the variations enough to appreciate the different classes....just curious :D ...Doc

pmreed
10-21-2002, 03:28 PM
Congratulations Gerry!! Haven't seen you race yet this year; hope to see you in Key West for the World's.

Doc, go here http://www.apba-offshore.com/sport.cfm for the class info you're looking for.

Phil

Dr. Dan
10-21-2002, 10:14 PM
:D Thanks Phil...Thats Great Info... :D

gerry
10-22-2002, 10:05 AM
Thanks to ALL Donzi forum members for allways wishing our team good luck.