PDA

View Full Version : sorry guys

smokediver
07-21-2002, 04:14 PM
hey fellow seadogs, sorry I miised you all this morning. Dia and I had to leave early to pick up one of our girls.6 am sure came early ! I wanted to thank everyone for making us feel welcome and look forward to seeing everyone at the owners rally ! you guys are a bunch of animals !!!

HP 600SC
07-21-2002, 04:18 PM
Smoke,
sorry I missed you this AM. I had to work Saturday but made it today. Maybe next time.
Ted M.

Tidbart
07-22-2002, 05:39 PM
Smoke,
It was nice meeting you. Had a great time Sat. night. Hope you were OK. I bet six am came very quickly.
Ranya and I will see sometime at the next gathering.
Bob

Last Tango
07-22-2002, 08:13 PM
SmokeDiver,
I can't thank you enough for all your help on Saturday. I couldn't have done it without you. And I enjoyed the heck out of lunch with you and Dia. Hope you can bring the family to Lake Eufala. Oh, and I hope you didn't get in too much trouble for the late call-in (our little secret).
Next time you ride with me, I'll have you looking for the "panic" button! :D

smokediver
07-23-2002, 05:50 PM
mark you are welcome I had a great ride in your 18 and no trouble at work! scott give me an email when you want to come over.bob, it was great meeting you and ranya ,and ted maybe in oct.thanks again for the good deal on the tabs,they work great.