PDA

View Full Version : Hornet, House, Hornet, House......which one???

Scott Pearson
10-20-2002, 06:06 PM
Ok...still staining the house....But looking at the Hornet while doing it dosnt help much....

Heres a picture of "The Cable Guy" My buddy Russ helping out on his day off today. The Cable Company would S**T if they saw what the truck was being used for....

http://www.donzi.net/photos/spearstain01.jpg

(NJ)Scott

Donzi Di
10-20-2002, 06:20 PM
Okay Scott - I have to admit I am impressed that the house is taking precedence - and over the Hornet for that matter.

However, you had better be careful. It is against the law for the misuse of Cable Services.

Diana

mattyboy
10-20-2002, 07:09 PM
you my friend must get your priorities straight!! wink :D , up here in NY having a cable guy friend means you get free skin flicks!!! not a paint job!!! wink :D

Matt

RedDog
10-20-2002, 09:11 PM
OK - I hope Cathy isn't reading but your ploy is obvious - major bucks toward Donzi restores are on the way - a little diversion on the house and then full speed ahead on the boats - GOOD PLANNING!

BigGrizzly
10-20-2002, 11:28 PM
In this case House first. BTW it isa beautiful house.

Scott Pearson
10-21-2002, 05:55 AM
Matty,
I have the flicks covered already :D

Scott,
Bass boat....hummmm....which one would that be??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reddog.....Cathy wants the boats finished...or should I say started...more then the house. I have to keep her around a while longer.

Griz,
Thanks!

(NJ)Scott

GEOO
10-21-2002, 11:27 AM
The house first. Your're too much of an Donzoholic as it is; you need to diversify a little.