PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Donze from Carrollton, Texas needs a little encouragement

roadtrip se
12-14-2001, 11:00 PM
Hey everybody,

Fast Eddie hooked me up with Bryan Donze this week. Great conversation. Brian has owned a Minx in the past and is looking to get into a 22 Classic. With that last name, I can't imagine not having a Classic Donzi.

How about giving Brian a little encouragement here by welcoming him back to the Donzi family? Get that boat bought Brian by the spring. We need guys like you at the AOTH2!

Welcome and lets get together for a ride when the good weather hits again.

Todd Somerville

BigGrizzly
12-15-2001, 12:18 AM
Brian, welcome even without a Donzi. You need to get another one. Life is too short not to enjoy the things you love, like boats and friends. The Donzi family at gatherings is like a family reunion with only the family you like. Get that boat and hook up with RT2 and come on up to the AOTH2 event.

Randy

Shanghied Again
12-15-2001, 06:24 AM
Brian

Welcome back! Great choice in boats if you loved the minx your going to love the classic just as much! Then you can do what the rest of us do, drive 100s of miles pulling your baby behind you so we can all meet up at some of the best events in the world. There is nothing like owning a Donzi. :D

Tomahawk
12-15-2001, 07:20 AM
Donzi Donze - You're a natural! You probably already know that the 22 Classic is a great boat. On the other hand, I have great admiration for those that have what it takes to restore the more unique models, that are no longer made, like the Minx, Corsican, Hornet, GT's, Criterion etc. They're all great boats.
I used to live not far from you, and Todd, in Grapevine. Lot's of guys would like to help you find a Donzi. It's fun spending someone else's money. By all means, get on board with s great bunch of folks and AOTH II will be a great time - guaranteed!!
Welcome back - :cool:

Dr. Dan
12-15-2001, 08:43 AM
Welcome Bruce,I too lived not far from your stomping grounds, building in Plano and Flowermound,(GemCraft). The 22 is a phenomenal boat, you'll love it, looking forward to meeting you at AOTH II! :D ...Doc

boldts
12-15-2001, 10:58 AM
Bruce,
As my fellow Donzi family members have already stated, I too hope you become a member of the Donzi family again. I own a 1969 18' Classic and other than my own personel family, nothing means more to me. You having owned a Minx, I don't have to tell you the pride and joy that is felt everytime I launch her at the local lake or when as few as 2 of us get together at a Donzi gathering.

As the creater and acting president of the Midwest Donzi Club, I'd like to formally invite you to the "Awakening of the Horses II" with a Donzi or with-out. I also invite you to become a member of our club at www.mwdonziclub.com (http://www.mwdonziclub.com) You will find a membership that has grown more than I would ever have imagined. We all get together once a year at Lake Cumberland in Jamestown, KY. This year's Awakening will occur May 9th through the 14th. If you need that Donzi feeling again.... Please join us!!! :D

Scott Boldt

roadtrip se
12-15-2001, 11:38 AM
Thanks guys,

I knew the family would come through!

Went back and looked at my notes and it is
Bruce Donze, not Brian. Guess I was just overwhelmed by that great last name!

Bruce has limited access to a computer, so I have called and left him a message. We'll get him signed up on this board and better yet in a Classic very soon.

Watch out Len, he may beat you out onto the water!

Todd