View Full Version : The Donzi Owners Rally 2001

MikeMiller
08-20-2001, 09:10 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Take a deep breath....
Get the calendars out...
Check on vacation time...
Start tweaking the Donzi...

Because Friday, Saturday & Sunday, October 12, 13 & 14, 2001 we are gathering as many of our family members as we can find (yes... even that one we keep in the basement) and are bringing them home to Sarasota, FL.

Tune in to Channel Z (donzimarine.com/channelz) tomorrow at 6pm and see all the glorious details!

You may begin the celebratory dancing now.

Mike Miller
... just part of the big family

GeneD
08-21-2001, 06:13 AM
Cool, really cool!
Will my other bud Nick be tagging along also?
I have the "Captain" hostage and will be bringing him along for the laughs!
Hey Mike, can we (read that you all) organize a Poker Run for that weekend?

GEOO
08-21-2001, 07:17 AM
HUM :rolleyes: :rolleyes: GEOO

Moody Blu'
08-21-2001, 08:01 AM
Man do I need a trailer.

MikeMiller
08-21-2001, 08:51 AM
GeneD: The following weekend will be the Sarasota Poker Run at the Hyatt as well. Imagine 10 straight days of fun on water!!

Sky Blue: this is one of those times when you should find a friend with a trailer or even a complete stranger and make friends with him!

Mike Miller
Donzi Marine

RickSE
08-21-2001, 10:12 AM
Anybody on my route from Arizona to Florida that I can pick to help pay for gas? :D

The 496c.i. in my 3/4 ton really likes fuel.

MikeMiller
08-21-2001, 10:38 AM
Great thinking Rick!!

Everyone coming from the West coast... let's band together to caravan our Donzis across the country. You will not be sorry!!!

Mike Miller
Donzi Marine

gerry
08-21-2001, 12:57 PM
Mike I am free that weekend, no race or poker run.
Gerardo Santiago
Zero Cavity P4-6 www.zerocavity.com (http://www.zerocavity.com)

MikeMiller
08-21-2001, 03:53 PM
6pm is fast approaching!!

One note of importance: the Hyatt cannot accept reservation calls until Wednesday evening!

Tell everyone! Every Donzi you see on the water must be stopped and told about this incredible family reunion!

DONZIS UNITE!

Mike Miller
Donzi Marine

TRU-JACK
08-21-2001, 03:58 PM
Mike, I have an 1989 Sweet 16 manufactured by Legend Marine in Ft. Lauderdale, that apparantly was sued and taken by Dick Genth while he ran Donzi. In my search for information about this boat, as it is an exact copy of a Donzi i received information from Allan Brown that it is very high quality and was produced with the mold that Donzi currently uses today. Essentially a Donzi. Can i come? ;)

MikeMiller
08-21-2001, 04:09 PM
Tru-Jack,

First, are you bringing your boat? My goal is to have the most boats as possible and those bringing boats will have first dibs as to hotels and so forth.

Second, I think that having you in the family is the most important thing! I would welcome you with open arms to the show. But... why not ask the entire family!

What does everyone think? Is Tru-Jack family or not?

Mike Miller
Donzi Marine

HP 600SC
08-21-2001, 04:15 PM
Tru-Jack,
YOU ARE FAMILY!!!
P.S. I Got a couple of Donzi Decals we
can slap on that boat when you are a couple
of miles away!
:D
Ted M.

MikeMiller
08-21-2001, 04:19 PM
Oh... did I mention the awards incentives? You cannot imagine the incredible smorgasborg of prizes and awards that await all in attendance.

And the farthest traveller? Well, I get all giddy when I think about it!

Sarasota or death!

Mike Miller
Donzi Marine

GEOO
08-21-2001, 04:59 PM
It's two minute's till six..... GEOO

Shanghied Again
08-21-2001, 05:10 PM
I just got home whats going on? Im in what ever it is! :D

GEOO
08-21-2001, 05:13 PM
Register Here (http://www.donzimarine.com/channel_z/2001_rally.html)

MikeMiller
08-21-2001, 05:14 PM
Sorry GEOO's post does not worry.

Register here... www.donzimarine.com (http://www.donzimarine.com)

RickSE
08-21-2001, 05:19 PM
I can make it, it's only 2278 miles from Flagstaff to Sarasota. :eek:

Since my 18 has an aluminum intake on it I guess I'll have to tow my dad's 33ZX out there. Let's see 2278 miles @ 7 miles/gallon, that's only 330 gallons of fuel one way. And with a 26 gallon fuel tank I'd only have to fill up 13 times.

RickSE
08-21-2001, 05:35 PM
Ok, bring the 18, 11 miles/gallon, 207 gallons of fuel, 8 fill ups. That's a little better. I can buy a new manifold with the extra cash from fuel savings.

Moody Blu'
08-21-2001, 07:27 PM
mike miller, You really got me pumped when you said that to me.
all of a suddedn I was like, OK I could find a trailer EASY sleep at my girlfriends parents house in boca rotan, or at another house.(have tons of freinds down in florida that would love to give me a place to stay):P

I'm not sure I make that kind of money to do a trip like that,YET(id rather spend it on a new drive for my boat) I could fly down there with my girl and hang with frank in his 22zx if he doesnt have a problem with it (and if there is room)
DAMN I would love to trailer my boat to fla.

Rick your too funny!
:D
hey mike miller, If you can throw me a new bravo or volvo drive as an incentive Ill SURE AS HELL COME DOWN!!!!! :D :D ;)
well see what happens.

Last Tango
08-21-2001, 07:52 PM
I am SOOOO there, Mike! Already registered, and bringing the (formerly) Worlds Most Expensive 2001 Classic 18, "Last Tango", and one lucky adult guest.
Mark Laszlo, Jacksonville, FL :D

BigGrizzly
08-21-2001, 08:27 PM
We are in , bringing the Criterion this time. Will talk to little grizzly too.
Hey we want 75 or more boats. Lets show Mike and Nick Miller that we love our Donzis. Show the Donzi C.E.O. what Donzi Thunder is all about. Plus we will meet all the people we talk to every night and have never met.

Randy

Shanghied Again
08-22-2001, 05:07 AM
Hopefully, I am going in today to check the schedual, I will be riding up with Geo.
Frank :p

boldts
08-22-2001, 07:56 AM
Family Members,

I'm working on a couple options to get to Sarasota for this Reunion of family members. I would think that the creater of The Midwest Donzi Club has to be there and boy could I use a good Donzi gathering to heighten my spirits. I have a uncle living in the Sarasota area and once I talk to him to make sure he wouldn't mind some house guests for a few days, I'll make a decission on which option I'm going to use. I'd really like to bring my father with me as a thank-you for all he's done in my 41 years of life. Sooooo, I'm thinking of driving down and bringing the Donzi with me. MapQuest and I have become great friends lately. Not to mention, Uncle Sam sent his blessings in the mail recently.

Mike,

Any chance that 90 MPH 33 ZX or the Special Edition 22 Classic will be there for us guys who don't quite have the speed that some of you get to experience everytime you take your boats out on the ocean or lake? I've got a helmet if the F-2 Donzi will be ready. Speed is not the most important thing with my Donzi, but it sure leaves a lasting memory when you get to experience it.

What day does that West Coast caravan plan on traveling through the Midwest or, how about my Midwest brothern joining up together and arriving in Sarasota together. Oooops, man I get excited about these gatherings, better finalize plans first. May have to buy some additional vacation time for this one. :D

RickSE
08-22-2001, 10:11 AM
I agree with Scott, it sure would be nice to see the F2 there. My wife originally shot down the idea of this trip :mad: , probably since we were just there in July. This morning though she was asking questions about about it again :D . If I go I'd probably leave here Tuesday night and hope to arrive in Sarasota Thursday evening or Friday morning, that's if I go.

Are any Texas members thinking about going?

Forrest
08-22-2001, 10:39 AM
Hay, I just remembered, I have an uncle down in Bradenton, too. I ought to look him up and freeload . . . naaaaa, too much trouble. I'll just get a room.

OH SH!! I think U of Miami is playing Florida State that Saturday. 'poodle, tell me it's not so . . . please! :confused: :confused: :confused:

--------------

Forrest

East of Two Egg, Florida

BigGrizzly
08-22-2001, 09:29 PM
Forrest it is true the game is that weekend. We have a new invention it is called televison. Its like a radio with pictures that move. ;) .

Randy

MikeMiller
08-23-2001, 06:44 AM
Poodle,

Roughly 4-4.5 hours! If you were a fan of a real team like the Gators it would only be 3 hours.

But alas...

Forrest
08-23-2001, 10:20 AM
Mike please! We don't have to have language like that on this board. Please, please, don't use the G-word anymore! ;)

--------------

Forrest

Two miles east of Doak Campbell Stadium (http://seminoles.fansonly.com/trads/fsu-trads-fac-campbell.html). :D

DonziSalesNY
08-23-2001, 11:06 AM
Hey Mike...is there gonna be a "Karaoke" contest? ..... :D

smokediver
08-23-2001, 03:22 PM
Hey , count me in. I wanna ride in donzitesters' boat. i will bring my 16 along,may have room :)

MikeMiller
08-23-2001, 04:02 PM
Hey gang,

NOTE: when you are registering for the event there a few fields for you to enter your boat's size, year and other things. Those of you not bringing a boat have undoubtedly noticed that the form will not submit with those blank. So... simply enter "No Boat" into those fields and it will submit (much to my anger).

I need your boats, gang! I would hate to leave you on the docks as we pull away and you have that big puppy dog look. It would just break my heart to no end.

Sarasota or death! ;)

RickSE
08-23-2001, 05:05 PM
Sarasota or Death??

My wife said DEATH. It'll be a long drive by myself.

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
08-23-2001, 06:09 PM
Damn Damn Damn, the wifes first response was "are you nuts?" I said "YEP, sure am, Scott Bolts gets to go, why not me!!!!"

I will start trying to work a mid Oct trip into this busy crazy life, if it is doable I will be there....
*** bait us, tell us more Mike!
Bryan

Last Tango
08-23-2001, 08:18 PM
You college football fans crack me up! Let's see...hmmmm...a bunch of kids playing football, and you can watch it on tv every week and reruns until you are blue and orange...or...
a Donzi event, HOSTED by the factory, AT the factory, FREE food and door prizes, awesome southern Florida fall time weather, once in a great while, no tv reruns, and lots of postweekend chatter aboutwhat you guys missed. What if YOUR football team looses? THEN how will you feel about your time spent there? Madpoodle, Forrest, come on guys, what are you thinking?
Mark
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BigGrizzly
08-23-2001, 09:27 PM
Bryan, what is this doable stuff. You got a good boat, a good tow unit (like mine), a good family, hook it all up and go. I know your afraid of the Flying fish. Common get your act together tahe controle of your destany and play with the big dogs.

Randy

bverd
08-23-2001, 09:44 PM
Hotel reservations made, truck in working order... will be there.

Mike - Do I need to make reservations for a boat slip in the marina of the hotel or is that taken care of in the registration for the event?

Can't wait. --Brad

DONZIMAN2
08-23-2001, 10:00 PM
I just stumbled on to this. I spoke with Bryan Tuvell. The wife is excited. Just have to work out the logistics. It sounds like a great event. Mike you are the man!! Sarasota twice in one year. Once for the factory tour and watch the boat being built and once for a family reunion. I will check the schedule. Hope to see you all there. Donziman2

MikeMiller
08-23-2001, 11:01 PM
Wow... such heated conversations! If the football boys need to be at the game, then so be it. The rest of us will be thinking of them when we're catchin' airtime! Or laying out with a hot dog, beer, and a little Grand Funk Railroad on the beach. Just a little tease.

Brad Verd - dock space and fees are included in the registration! Make sure to bring bumpers and lines!

We're arranging a special debut of the Donzi Girls as we speak. 'Nuff said. ;)

roadtrip se
08-23-2001, 11:01 PM
This Texan is thinking about it. Very busy travel schedule and wife not notified as of yet. Look at calender and more importantly, talk to Jill. Maybe, just maybe. Man, this thing sounds cool.... Todd

Wishing they had already perfected cloning and I could send my twin out on the travel schedule...

HP 600SC
08-23-2001, 11:21 PM
SmokeDiver, :( I am scheduled to be out of town that weekend.

bverd
08-23-2001, 11:43 PM
Donzitester... bummer, I was looking at taking it for a test drive. ;) :cool: ;) You know, kick the tires a little bit. Know what I have to look forward to seeing is that I am in the short list when you upgrade to a turbine powered Donzi. :D

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
08-24-2001, 05:28 AM
BIGGRIZ, I am working it, it is 6am and I am explaining to the wife that DONZIMAN2 and his wife called at 11pm last night talking about the VA contingent roadtrip!
She is leaning my way, although her coffee hasn't hit her yet.... maybe I should spike it!

I will start trying to make it MORE DOABLE today.
Bryan

MikeMiller
08-24-2001, 07:09 AM
For all of you ladies who are tired and down-trodden from your hectic lives of caring for your families, working, and especially cleaning up after the big kid, here's one way to look at it...

Sarasota offers some of the world's best shopping at St. Armands Circle! Located at the entrance to Lido Beach and Siesta Keys, the shopping area boasts shops for the rich and famous, full day spas and treatment shops, and the greatest beaches in the country!

So... while the men are pounding their chests, you can choose to ride along or make this a much deserved vacation! Lord knows ya need it. So give the approval to the big kid and come on down!

You guys didn't know I was so sensitive, did ya!

GEOO
08-24-2001, 09:01 AM
Thanks for the HELP Mike. GEOO :)

Scott Pearson
08-24-2001, 09:28 AM
Lucky for me Cathy likes doing the Donzi thing more then I do. She's the one that makes all the plans and tries her best to take off work to go to them all.

She also wants my New (secret) project done more then I do.

Hummm...I guess I should keep her around for awhile. :rolleyes:

(NJ)Scott

J&K SHAHBAS
08-24-2001, 10:53 AM
HEY GUYS WE CANT WAIT TO COME, ITS GOING TO BE NICE TO JUST CRUISE OVER FROM ST,PETE. THANKS MIKE AND ALL AT DONZI FOR THE INVITE. JUST HOPE THERE ARE PLENTY OF PEOPLE AT THE DOCK WHEN WE GET THERE, THIS OLD 28 DOSNT STEER THAT WELL BUT ITS GOT ENOUGH ROOM ON THE DECK TO PUT THE HORNET AND THE CORSICAN!!! PLEASE LET US KNOW IF WE CAN BE OF HELP IN ANY WAY.

RickSE
08-24-2001, 04:04 PM
Hey Roadtrip2,
If we both go I could meet up with you on my way through Dallas. Your at my halfway point, 1100 miles from Flagstaff.

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
08-26-2001, 07:49 PM
It saddens me greatly, but I am going to fold on this one, I know I will regret it but my next two weekends are pretty big and Florida just doesn't make the budget. :(

Donziman looks like a go, so I will hear all about it!
Bryan

MikeMiller
08-27-2001, 07:32 AM
A moment of silence for our first casualty - ROADTRIP. He fought a fine fight and never lost sight of his goal.

He will be missed.

roadtrip se
08-27-2001, 11:30 PM
Greetings one and all from Virgina Beach. Mike, don't count me out just yet. All this travel accumulates big time frequent flyer points and we are still working on the schedule. RickS, if we decide to tow, we will certainly convoy with you over to FLA. Don't give up on Bryan, he and I will be getting together this week and I will bend his arm.... Todd

Scott Pearson
08-28-2001, 07:06 AM
You guys are freaking me out....Just pack up the wife and kids and head on down....This is going to a blast!

Hay Mike....Do you guys at Donzi have some cheese for all of this wine????

(NJ)Scott

smokediver
08-28-2001, 11:22 AM
I have never been out on the water in sarasota. can my 16 make the run on saturday? Is anyone bringing there kids or should i hit up the grandparents? I am looking forward to meeting everyone.

RickSE
08-28-2001, 12:05 PM
I'm already "down", just need to head across. :p

Kenn
08-29-2001, 06:46 PM
Hi Mike,

Please add Kenn and Rochelle Goldberg to the list.

We look forward to seeing you all again...and that goes for all the newer members of this exclusive group too.

It's party time... !

MadPoodle .. any room in your boat.? :)

Time is so important, without time, everything would happen at once.

See you soon,,, You guys are the best.!!!

;) Kenn
:)

Hardonzi
08-29-2001, 07:35 PM
Just ck`d with Sarasota Hyatt all rooms at $109.00 sold out.Their now $240.00 unless u hav AAA then its 165.00..Mike can u jump in and help with DAMAGE CONTROL..Thats a little steep. :( :confused:

boldts
08-29-2001, 09:06 PM
Kenn,

I only have a little 18' Classic. As far as room, I'm not sure yet. I've invited my mom and dad to go down with Beth and I. If they go, that's 4 in my boat and that's about all you really want to put in an 18. If my parents do not go, I may say what the heck and drive anyway to bring the Donzi. The only problem there is talking Beth into driving rather than flying. If it is just Beth and I and we bring the boat, we would be more than happy to have some company on the trips to Gator's and lunch on the beach. I'll have to let you know. A lot of planning going on currently.

MikeMiller
08-30-2001, 06:42 AM
Hey Gang!

Just wanted to drop a reminder to all of you: DON"T FORGET TO REGISTER! Many of you may have booked rooms but I still do not have a registration form.

Currently there are more rooms booked at the listed hotels than I have registrations. Not a good thing.

Log on to www.donzimarine.com (http://www.donzimarine.com) and Register Today. If you are not bringing your boat then you still need to fill out the "Boat Info" field – just write NO BOAT in the space.

Thanks and I'll see ya all soon.

MikeMiller
09-08-2001, 12:25 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Only 34 more days left until the Sarasota Rally of all rallies!

How are the Donzis sounding and running? Registration forms are coming in daily and hotels are booking up!!

The Hyatt was booked earlier than anticipated but both Holiday Inns are available!

Make sure to send in registrations asap! Special guests are planning on being at this incredible event and looking forward to talking and reminiscing!
www.donzimarine.com (http://www.donzimarine.com)

Register today!!

MikeMiller
09-08-2001, 12:42 PM
By the way...

Some of you have announced that you would be coming and that you have booked rooms yet I do not have any Registration forms!!

Log o today and send me your registrations!

Cliff Wind?? George Desmond?? Frank Civitano?? George Culotta?? Bill Bateman?? Gene Drago??

What would this event be like without these guys?? Certainly no event at all!!

BigGrizzly
09-09-2001, 08:08 PM
Common guys and gals sign up I want to know whos comming. This thing is going to Rock and Roll. I went to the last one and it was the BEST All the Honda Donziites are going.

Randy

marcdups
09-09-2001, 09:11 PM
Hey Guys, Towel boy may just be part of it, will be positive next week, Randy will boat be ready?? Hope to get trailer upgraded by next week!!!

Marc

sweeeeeeeeeeeet 16 , riding room for ladies only!!!LOL :D :eek: :D

Dalelama
09-17-2001, 05:01 PM
Mike, et al

I feel very uncomfortable traveling to a city where Gators are welcome.... they are NOT welcome in Miami.... 'Noles can sometimes be tolerated, but Gators... NEVER!!!

I guess I'll have to show up, otherwise there won't be any Minx's there...........and the FAA probably won't allow me to fly over before then.

Will dockage be available even if one does not stay at the Hilton?

Dale Evans
Miami, FL
U.S.A.
'87 Minx - 320 EFI

Home of the 1983-1987-1989-1991 Football
1982-1985-1997-2001 Baseball
NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Last Tango
09-17-2001, 08:46 PM
Mike,
How do we tell if you have received our on-line registration and our mailed in check?
Mark :cool:

ALLAN BROWN
09-18-2001, 08:43 AM
Hey! Save a place for me. I'm coming to meet some of you Bozo's.

GeneD
09-18-2001, 09:03 AM
Uh oh!!!! :eek:

Forrest
09-18-2001, 12:31 PM
Thanks Dale for the kind words about the FSU Seminoles. Also, I'm in total agreement about those nasty ol' Gators, too. At least when Miami and FSU play, it's good clean football and the fans love it no matter if the game is played here in Tallahassee or down in Miami. On the other hand, Gator fans can get down right ugly when either Miami or FSU plays in Gainsville.

Trying to make it there for a few hours on Friday on my way back to Tallahassee from doing System Management training in Hardee County, FL, which BTW, is way back in the sticks but still in the USA! :D

Home of Bobby Bowden and the 1993 & 1999 National Champions!

Dalelama
09-18-2001, 03:18 PM
Forrest,

The problem has been that the Gators are afraid to come play the Miami Hurricanes. They dropped us off the schedule to play Wisconsin School for Unwed Mothers, Alabama Tech of the Blind, and DeGrassi Jr High.

I'll be in Sarasota... with room in the Minx.

MikeMiller
09-18-2001, 03:48 PM
Here is the current list as of 9/18/01 of Registration replies and payment.

Some of you have tried to register and I apparently have not received them. I don't know why I would not have received them but the others have made it... so try and try again!

Keep 'em comin' and see ya all soon!

2001 Owners Rally Reply List

1. Scott & Heidi Baxter - 1974 18classic FL
2. Tom & June Riggle - 1996 22classic GA
3. Mark Laszlo - 2001 18classic FL Paid
4. Scott & Cathy Pearson - 1968 18classic NJ Paid
5. Randy & Barbara Carabelli - 1981 22 criterion GA
6. Joe & Debbie Prussiano – 1994 22classic GA
7. John & Kathy Shahbas – 1967 28 Sportsman FL
8. Gerry & Meyle Santiago FL
9. Bryant & Kathleen Niedospial – 1995 22 BH FL
10. Robert & Pamela Sindelar – 1994 22classic IL
11. Skip & Ann Phebus – 201 28zx scorpion GA Paid
12. Kenn & Rochelle Goldberg MA Paid
13. Chris & Jennifer Gallo – 1997 16classic FL
14. Jim & Cynthia Bishop – 1999 22classic IL Paid
15. Frank Colla – 2001 22zx FL
16. Todd & Joanne Klare FL Paid **
17. Eric Rosenbloom – 2000 26zx FL
18. Dan & Liz Johnides – 1993 22classic PA Paid
19. George Culotta & Bonnie Wadsworth – 22c NH Paid **
20. Dale Evans – 1987 Minx FL
21. Walter Cornell – 1968 18 Corsican FL Paid

** Have not received registration.

MikeMiller
10-08-2001, 03:23 PM
Hey Gang!

We are ever closer to the DAY!!

This Friday we welcome all involved to the 2001 Donzi Owners Rally in Sarasota. A few things to mention:

Our welcome reception is at 7:00pm on Friday night at the Hyatt. This will be a casual POOL PARTY!!! Bring your bathing suits, your fun hats, your appetites, and your enthusiasm!!!

Registration begins at 4:00pm in the Hyatt lobby - lower level! Pick up namebadges and ditty bags there (and pay if you haven't already).

Finally, the list below is who I have coming. If you are not on this list call me ASAP - also if there is a ?? next to your name then I don't know your boat. I have to know so call me ASAP!!! (941) 755-7790.

Aaron, Richard 1989 z25
Abel, Donnie 1973 18c
Baxter, Scott 1974 x18
Bishop, Jim & Cynthia 1999 22c
Boldt, Scott & Beth 18c
Carabelli, Randy & Barbara 1981 22 crit.
Coffey, Tom & Robin Jenkins 1995 275 LXC
Colla, Frank 2001 22zx
Cornell, Walter 1968 18 cors.
Culotta, George & Bonnie No boat
Desmond, George No boat
Dickson, Thomas 1999 33zx
Dylewski, Tom & Charlene ??
Evans, Dale 1987 Minx
Gallo, Chris & Jennifer 1997 16c
Goldberg, Kenn & Rochelle No boat
Jagisch, Ron ??
Johnides, Dan & Liz 1993 22c
Keefe, Jack & Debra 1996 16c
Klare, Todd & Joanne ??
Laszlo, Mark & Guest 2001 18c
Miller, Leo No boat
Niedospial, Bryant & Kethleen 1995 22 BH
Pearson, Scott & Cathy 1968 18c
Phebus, Skip & Ann 2001 28zx scor
Riggle, Tom & June 1996 22c
Rosenbloom, Eric 2000 26zx
Santaiago, Gerry & Meyle No boat
Sindelar, Robert & Pamela 1994 22c
Stemplinger, Tony & Michele 1999 z275
Stephenson, Bill & Jan 1968 18 cors.
Verd, Brad No boat
Wind, Cliff & Diana No boat
Scott, Dave 2002 38 zx day
John's Pass 38 zx
Perico Harbor 38 zx

Good luck in your travels and see you in a few days!

GeneD
10-09-2001, 09:04 AM
Mike,
I see my name is missing from the list!!!!
I registered TWICE!!!!!