PDA

View Full Version : All Alabama Donzi Owners, Stand Up!

Stix Magill
12-12-2001, 10:43 PM
I have emailed back and forth with two other Alabama Donzi owners today and I would like to know how many of us are out there. We may need to plan an Alabama Donzi Poker Run!

Please post here or email me at stixmagill@hotmail.com

Hey! Go ahead and post a pic of your Alabama Donzi with you response!

Happy Holidays All!

Scott http://stixmagill.homestead.com/files/donzi101.jpg :)

Philip47
12-13-2001, 07:57 PM
emmette ? correct spelling? is in Alabama @ emmette@emmette.com with his yellow 60's 18 classic, If you make room for other makes I'll bring my Apache, at least I'm from Alabama look up emmette in the registry for his correct spelling or do a web search for donzi clubs and his e-mail addy is listed in one of them

Stix Magill
12-13-2001, 08:07 PM
I have emailed Emmett. He is actually on the same river as I am! We hopefully will meet soon at a river honkey tonk called King's Point. Great looking 18 he has!

Thanks,

Scott Smith :)

Tomahawk
12-13-2001, 10:31 PM
Good idea Stix - Emmo (Emmette) is like a charter member of this board. You've heard of Eufaula on Labor Day. Looks like we've been aced out or dis-invited at the State Park. Seems like there are some really nice lakes in North Alabama. If I don't get stopped at the border, I'd like to come over. What do you think Forrest or can we get back in at Lake Pointe?