PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Factory get together

catch 22
01-14-2003, 07:09 AM
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone can tell me when the next Donzi gathering at the factory will be. My wife and I would like to go and I need to put in for those dates. You know that work thing always seems to get in the way. :)

harbormaster
01-14-2003, 07:21 AM
There has never been a gathering at the factory. The Donzi folks have their owners rally somewhere else.

HP 600SC
01-14-2003, 07:37 AM
Catch 22,
it is usually in sept. and it is in Sarasota very close to the factory, last time a factory was tour included.

Ranman
01-14-2003, 09:04 AM
Catch,

This year the Donzi hometown Rally was October 4-6 and was held at the Hyatt in Sarasota. Donzi Marine put on an awesome weekend and truly went over the top. This is THE event to attend

The issue with putting in for dates is that the folks at Donzi didn't announce the dates until August or so Folks here have complained about the short notice, maybe this year will be different.

Lastly, a factory tour was not included in the Rally and was not available during the Rally as Donzi was very busy hosting the event at the Hyatt. Several board members (including me) stayed in FL for a few days after the Rally and were treated to a very informative and in-depth tour of the factory led by both Mike Miller and Steve Simon. Those two truly did a fantastic job at giving us enthusiasts an extended glimpse of our favorite boats and how they're made.

Dr. Dan
01-14-2003, 05:07 PM
:D We are all hopeful that Mr. Nick & Co. will utilize the new and fancy super scheduling tool!
eek! The Event Calender eek!
......Can I get an AMEN!!!! :D

Thanks Oh Great Harbormaster for your supreme wisdom and Digital guidance to those of us who are unable to plan in advance! wink

I am kiddin with ya here Nick...BTW wink ...Doc