PDA

View Full Version : (Off topic) Has anyone used Dura-Shine?

HP 600SC
12-10-2001, 11:03 AM
Just curious if anyone has used the product
"Dura-Shine"?
They have that infermertial on Speedvision
where they use a laser on a white car ect..... supposedly you dont have to dry your
car/boat after washing as the water sheets off. Thinking of trying it.....

2biguns
12-10-2001, 11:39 AM
I have not used Dura-shine, but I have just gotten through re-finishing my truck with products from Zaino Brothers. It's the best finish that I have ever seen, but is a royal pain in the rear to put on, unless you're like me and vehicle care is a therapy that carries me over until boating season.

I have a bright red F250 four door and it took me 2 days to complete the job (strip off old wax with Dawn + clay bar all stains, pre-finish with product 1, remove swirls with product 2 (2 applications), final coat with polish (2 coats). Yesterday I washed the truck at a hand-held car wash and all dirt came off. All I had to do was chamois and it looks as good as the day I finished waxing. I also did my fiance's white Yukon with one coat of the polish and it looks better than the day we bought it.
www.zainobros.com (http://www.zainobros.com) is their site and Sal is the owner.

Moody Blu'
12-10-2001, 01:52 PM
ive used it, its ok..........

Scott Pearson
12-11-2001, 07:02 AM
I have heard of Zainobros polish. I have never used it. Its made right up the road from me. Rt. 9 Howell. Must be in someones back yard because there isn't much wearhouse space on Rt. 9. I only use Mothers.

(NJ)Scott