PDA

View Full Version : 2 Donzis Needed for Daytona Bch Harley Event

Donzi Marine VP
10-15-2002, 11:15 PM
Hello from Sarasota, Florida,

I have just been given the opportunity to display 2 boats during Biketoberfest at the incredibly beautiful Plaza Resort and Spa in Daytona Beach this weekend, October 17-20.

There is a beauty pageant being held Thursday thru Sunday for Sophie's Swimwear. They will be choosing the one girl that will represent them throughout the United States at major events and charities. We agreed to be a sponsor a few weeks ago but we now have an opportunity to display 2 boats at the resort that will be used during the photo shoots and the television spots for the contest. This event wiill get national exposure.

We are looking for one (1) Classic to be put on the deck near the pool behind the hotel. And we are looking for one (1)larger ZX to go at the entrance to the hotel.

These boats will never touch the water and never be moved off of the trailers.

If you have a Classic or a ZX and can bring it to Daytona this weekend (October 17-20) for display purposes, please call me on my cell phone rather than email me. I am in Daytona setting up the Donzi boat display at Daytona Harley Davidson.

Hope to see some of you here and have a great day!!

Nick Miller
(941) 400-8489

clayman
10-15-2002, 11:43 PM
Nick, I'm in! I am only 30 minutes from
Daytona. The only problem is my trailer is very old and ugly. I haven't restored it yet. Any way to get a trailer from a sponsor or something for the weekend? That would be great advertisment for them as well. I will call you tomorrow.
James
http://www.donzi.net/photos/jspiroff86_rally.jpg

GeneD
10-16-2002, 07:08 AM
This sounds like a job for PMReed!!!!! :cool: