PDA

View Full Version : Cape Island Sold My 22 Today

Shanghied Again
12-08-2001, 04:01 PM
I took a ride down to Cape Island to do my regular visitation weekends, I was there when they were taking old faithful out of the water. Carl was stunned he couldn't believe how fast that boat was! He said he was half to 3/4 throttle doing 60-65. Sold the boat today and he didn't want to open it up? I feel like and old friend is gone, I told them about this site and maybe the new owner will visit us and like what he sees.
All I have now is memories of a boat that has served me well and bought the name of Donzi to the top of the fastest 22ZX on the East Coast! I wish the new owner the Best!

Christian
12-08-2001, 04:59 PM
Frank, I went past Cape this morning and was debating weather or not to stop in and say hello. I had a lot of work to do so i kept going. When i got home i had a message from Ross. Said he had a 16 he wanted to sell me.

can't wait to see the new donzi

Stay well,
Christian

Shanghied Again
12-08-2001, 05:20 PM
You should have stopped. I was there almost all day, With the wife in Las Vegas we spent the day with the new boat and talking Donzi talk! My boat will be in the boat show this year with the NJPPC boats but I told Ross I will put a banner on the boat were I bought her and send people over. Boy that new building they have? What I could do to that building and make Cape Island the Donzi Performance center on the NJ shore.