PDA

View Full Version : Tanks for you help it is a 71 Corsican!

Philip47
07-20-2001, 07:09 AM
Thanks for your help the double hatch engine cover baffled me, I'm a newbiw when in comes to Donzi's, but I'm hooked and must own one!

olredalert
07-20-2001, 05:28 PM
Phillip47,
Would like to know more about this Corsican you have been referring to.Is it for sale?If you decide your not interested Id love to know more about the boat and Im sure some others on the board would as well!..............just...........ol red!

mattyboy
07-20-2001, 05:39 PM
olredalert,
check boattraderonline.com search for 16 to 18 foot donzi's there is one listed as a 73 ski boat in hobe sound fla. it sure looks like a corsican rounded deck, barrel back and a windshield. looks to be in decent shape

Matty

[This message has been edited by mattyboy (edited 07-20-2001).]

olredalert
07-20-2001, 09:12 PM
Matty,
Thanks for the input.I really appreciate it,but I had seen that ad already.Was hoping Mad Poodle might have gotten up to spot it for me,but I wasnt happy about both the landing lights or the color,or the salt water usage.Blue is my color,and if Im lucky enough to put a deal together,it wont clash with my El Pescador(dark blue).Thats if the El Pescador ever gets finished!!!!!!!!!!..........just.......ol red!

Tomahawk
07-23-2001, 03:07 AM
Red - if you like a blue Corsican, check out "Big Grizzly's" on the Donzi Marine web site under owner's profiles. You may be able to get it away from him , but it's doubtful. :)