PDA

View Full Version : New Donzi Hats

harbormaster
10-15-2002, 07:14 AM
I think it is time to change the design.
Anything anyone would like on the new hat? Any suggestions? I made the previous ones black because I thought they stayed better looking longer. I am only going to do one color. What color should we do? I was leaning towards a khaki color...

Digger
10-15-2002, 08:00 AM
Scot I like the current design, its classy. As for color change, khaki would be good, or maybe dark blue? White wouldn't be bad either-

Tony
10-15-2002, 08:04 AM
I like your khaki idea. Also, you might look into a "low-profile" type style, so those with slender features (pinheads!) don't look like a bobblehead doll!

John and Bea
10-15-2002, 08:10 AM
I like the Khaki color also. Looking forward to the new hats. Harbormaster check your private inbox.....

John

RH
10-15-2002, 08:59 AM
Go with the Khaki, white shows dirt too easily.
The lettering on the khaki looks good in red, green or blue. Just my .02 worth.
RH

Donzigo
10-15-2002, 09:13 AM
How about also offering one of those cool "LAKE WINNI AUSTRAILIAN LOOKING HATS" that are soooooo cool!

I'll bet that "Winni" people look cool, even when they are sleeping. Do they ever do anything, just anything that's - "un-cool"? Are they ever rude, crude, indescreet, or socially unacceptable?

Go WINNI BANDITS? :D :D

Ranman
10-15-2002, 09:34 AM
Richard, You really need to meet Stevie Marr and the Mustang. :D :D

As far as the hats go, I love the current ones. Khaki ball caps are not ny cup of tea, but if others like them go for it. I'd like to see a Donzi Registry fishermans hat (in khaki on course). Anyway, anything new will be cool and you'll never satisfy everyone since we all have different tastes.

mattyboy
10-15-2002, 09:39 AM
I like the khaki too, but how bout some donzi bandanas
I dunked too may hats on the 16, I've gone to a bandana haven't dunked one yet.

Matt

fasttrucker
10-15-2002, 04:07 PM
i was thinking u should do a ladys stlye cap.pink i would buy one for my wife.u should make two types. cool!

Sam
10-15-2002, 08:22 PM
Dark blue works for me !

Sam

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
10-15-2002, 08:48 PM
What Digger and Sam said....
They are always stylish with the dress.
Most of us older guys prefer dark blue or khaki.
Thanks Harbormaster....

I just goy my Hometown Rally Hat yesterday. I do love black too.

And have you seen the new polo shirts out of the Texas Ranch? They are REALLY AWESOME!

FAST TRUCKER, once you Blow/S-Charge that motor NO hat will stay on your wife, regardless of color! eek!
Keep us posted!
Bryan

Craig
10-16-2002, 06:47 AM
Oh so thats how you spell "khaki"!

Isn't that something you use to start your car in New Jersey; "khaki"?

Stan
10-16-2002, 04:45 PM
One of the reasons that I own a Donzi today (my 3rd in 2 years) is because I just had to have a Donzi and this hat. I bought this about 5 years ago, I don’t know where.

Not a bad logo.

Stan………

http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/seh1/donzi_hat_1.jpg

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
10-16-2002, 06:12 PM
Here are two of my favorites (of about 10 styles), my latest addition being this years Rally hat. The white one was $11 on EBAY last year.
STAN, I like your hat! Very Nice.....
Bryan

http://www.donzi.net/photos/tuvellhats01.jpg

Fish boy
10-16-2002, 08:30 PM
Any possibility of a twilly? Good for those who are in the sun for long periods of time. Has a string that can hold it on your head so you don't have to circle back to get it. Recently became extremely fashionable. Just a thought.

If you stay with the base ball caps, khaki is good, however, the current design is extremely sharp. What ever you decide, i am sure it will be awesome.

Fish