PDA

View Full Version : Sarasota Hometown Rally

GeneD
09-21-2002, 09:25 AM
How about a "I'm Goin'" list for the Sarasota Hometown Rally?
I'm goin'!!!!!

Dr. Dan
09-21-2002, 10:15 AM
:D Lizard & Doc will be in da house! :D

Tidbart
09-21-2002, 11:14 AM
Bob and Ranya, going.

Gene, I am going to have to insist you get your own girl this time. Ranya is taken. :D wink :p

See you there.

Bob

Ranman
09-21-2002, 12:25 PM
Ranman and Donzi Jenn are goin.

GeneD
09-21-2002, 03:40 PM
I haven't the slightest idea what you are referring to! wink

Dalelama
09-21-2002, 04:02 PM
I'll be there............

Dunno if the MINX will be ready... if not, I'll fly over... need a ride from the airport... Gene?

I'll try to sweet talk SRQ tower for a little "display over the Bay"!

BigGrizzly
09-21-2002, 04:33 PM
Were going. Look in events and gathering Mike has the registered people there why do it twice. If your not signed up with mike and pad the money your not there! He is the one that needs the count his and Nick's butts are on the line!!

clayman
09-21-2002, 09:02 PM
Clayman and my Donzi Jen are going, I know will call her Dr.Donzi Jen!

Scott Pearson
09-21-2002, 09:35 PM
Gene,
Since your Goin' I'm staying the hell home......This way I dont have to be subjected to one of your drunken overdrawn dumb boring speaches.....My ears bled enuff last year! I felt like shooting myself in the face about halfway through that ass smacking ramble.....

If Mike Miller had any ballz he would do us all a favor and have you mugged and shipped off in a banana crate to Columbia...... with no return address!

(NJ) Scott

classic_18
09-21-2002, 10:23 PM
Don't you think that was a little uncalled for!!!!!! I mean you could at least take a dump in the crate first.......

knee deep
09-22-2002, 06:37 AM
I'll be there late Friday nite or early Saturday morning. Anyone have a spare Donzi Girl?

Scott Pearson
09-22-2002, 07:17 AM
Knee Deep,
Gene will have a nice blow up one for you.....

(NJ)Scott

HP 600SC
09-22-2002, 07:47 AM
Scott Pearson, ROFLOL!!! I have a spare bullett
so after I shoot myself, you can pick it up next to my dead body and use it!!

smokediver
09-22-2002, 08:18 AM
me and dia will be there. dia promised me that she will get in trouble with me this time ! hey bob , burn those pictures !!!

oakadia
09-22-2002, 10:02 AM
Uh- What is a home town rally?

Donzigo
09-22-2002, 11:29 AM
Richard & Smila will be bringing our DONZI down from St. Pete, if these damn hurricanes will co-operate and stay away. "We don't need no STINKING hurricanes!"

We'll be meeting Crazy Horse, Trish, Jenn, & Ranman at the airport for a Florida Welcome on Friday.

We'll be missing our newest DONZI buddies, DENNIS & Judy Bosch. They have Ferrari club obligations. Can you imagine? What choices....FERRARI vs DONZI.

harbormaster
09-22-2002, 11:41 AM
Oakaida...

Here is some info on the rally.

Friday, Saturday & Sunday - October 4th - 6th, 2002
Sarasota, Florida - Hyatt Resort

Donzi Marine is proud to invite you and the entire Donzi family of owners to the Donzi Hometown Rally 2002 to be held at the spectacular Hyatt Resort in Sarasota, Florida October 4-6, 2002!

Gear yourself for the weekend of all weekends! The party begins on Friday evening where we have arranged an incredible welcome reception and party for you and your guests. Here we will meet old and new friends, mingle with Donzi Marine's executive staff, and enjoy music that moves you and refreshments that soothe you.

On Saturday we will board the boats and head north for a great run to Treasure Island. Once there we will dock the boats and take over Gators on the Pass for lunch, live music, and refreshments. Following lunch we will run back to the Hyatt docks where judging will begin for the Best of Show contest.

What we have in store for Saturday night is almost unprintable; therefore we will only touch on it lightly. The dinner banquet will begin at 7:00 pm. Following dinner we will honor the award recipients from the Best of Show contest held earlier in the day. Great music and fantastic libation are also in the plans with loads of free gifts and door prizes.

We have planned a very special day for Sunday. The entire group will hop in their boats and head to Lido Beach for a beach party – Donzi style! Not only will we have food fit for kings and queens, but we have also arranged to have all of the employees of Donzi Marine (from every department) stop by and join us for lunch. Here's your chance to mingle with the folks that actually build the boats you own!

REGISTER TODAY!
The Hyatt Resort has offered special room rates for Donzi Owners for this event. Please fill out the registration form and mail payment to Donzi Marine ASAP!

Mark your calendar with permanent marker! October 4, 5 & 6, 2002. This is one party you do not want to miss. Donzi Owners from all over America will be traveling to Sarasota, Florida with boat in tow for this incredible weekend.

Crazy Horse
09-23-2002, 09:11 AM
We are looking forward to the get together in Florida. This past weekend we were in DC and got together with Digger & TangoAmy & Brad Verd. From what I remember we had a blast. Looking forward to more Donzi fun.

John & Trish
(Crazy Horse & Donzi Trish)

Hardonzi
09-23-2002, 06:55 PM
Frank & Jana will be there!!!! Wait till u guyz see the new lagoon(pool).Cross your fingers the tropics are stackin like O`Hare. eek!

knee deep
09-23-2002, 10:32 PM
Donzi vs. Ferrari. Doesn't even merit consideration. But if we were talking about the Bull from S'ant Agata that would be a different story...........

HP 600SC
09-24-2002, 07:25 AM
Knee deep, I'm with ya....Lambo rules, I should send you a couple photo's.
Ted

olredalert
09-24-2002, 10:55 PM
------ol red and the long suffering Jan will be there with El Pescador,and failing that Corsican.At the moment though it looks like Ill have the "El" ready..........Bill S!

oakadia
09-25-2002, 07:27 PM
Wow!!! Super cool!!! Unfortunately I wouldslow everyone down and we can't have that. I will be at Gators to meet the gang and be embarassed by the boats. Thanks for the great info. Dan and Diane

Air 22
09-25-2002, 08:00 PM
Oh Yeah!!! We'll be there RED 22'Classic, Wife and BEER..all the way from VA...
Dwight & Crissy