PDA

View Full Version : Selling my Blackhawk

Donzi Blackhawk
10-14-2002, 08:55 PM
Hello Everyone,

Very long story short. For a long time I have restored vintage and classic cars. The garage at my is just too small to do larger cars (Rolls Royce). With a larger shop in mind I must sell my Blackhawk. For those of you who have not seen my Blackhawk, check out the photos under registered boats.

I want to throw out this thread here instead of boats for sale because this is where everyone comes first. My Blackhawk is different than all other Blackhawks because I purchased a production hull and deck back in 1995 and then built the boat as a full custom. A good number of people got to see the boat at the Hometown Rally here in Sarasota.

Oh, by the way, the price is $25,000.00 with trailer included. If anyone is interested, please contact me by e-mail goboat@gte.net or donziengineer@yahoo.com

Thanks, Bryant Niedospial

HP 600SC
10-14-2002, 09:05 PM
Dang Bryant!!! That is a steal....why so low??
Someone needs to grab this beauty now!!

Donzi Blackhawk
10-14-2002, 09:20 PM
Ted,

I now have people wanting their cars restored, plus I may have a chance to restore Mable Ringlings' 1922 Pierce Arrow. Mable was married to John Ringling the circus king. I need a larger shop to work.

I really don't want to sell the Blackhawk, but I really don't see any other way. I gave it that price knowing full well that the season for many is now over. For me it is the right opportunity at the wrong time.

Hey, don't worry. I'm a bit like you, always have something in the works. I still have both of my Royces, neither are for sale.

Bryant

roadtrip se
10-14-2002, 10:30 PM
He reads this post...

A subtle twitch starts to move across his face.
The sweat begins to bead up above his brow. Yes, he thought he was over it, after looking at many a blackhawk boat, but no; it was only in submission. He suffers from a return of the malady that has tormented him for over two long years. It is the return of "Blackhawk Fever".

This boat is beautiful. Bryant don't be shy about a few more details. Like the fact that it is spotless, the glassed hull joint, the rocker switches, or the new trick motor. Please do advertise its pluses over the stock blackhawk boat, so this thing gets sold quickly.

I will not look at any additional threads about this boat, repeat, I will not look at any additional threads about this boat...

Please make it go away...

Todd

CDMA
10-14-2002, 10:36 PM
Hey Todd,

Why does Jill need an 18...wouldn't she like a hawk...

Chris

If you can't spend your own money might as well spend others... :)

boldts
10-14-2002, 10:39 PM
Huuuum Todd, Nice blue and white 98 22 Classic and trailer for sale? ($28,000) Checking the pictures!

BigGrizzly
10-15-2002, 12:07 AM
Illy feel for you Bryant, know how you love that boat. I do feel sorry about this and wish you luck on the sale of a beautiful piece.

knee deep
10-15-2002, 06:08 AM
Damn, hate to see you sell that beauty. Make sure she gets a good home! Package deal for you boys my St. Tropez and the old red monster for $ 25000. hurry this offer expires when the Blackhawk gets sold!

Bad-Tat
10-15-2002, 06:29 AM
Todd,
That boat sure would look good going across PK Lake!!!!

harbormaster
10-15-2002, 07:09 AM
Buy it Todd! It is an awesome boat!

harbormaster
10-15-2002, 07:09 AM
Buy it Todd! It is an awesome boat!

Donzified
10-16-2002, 08:22 PM
The first thing I thought was "good deal".