PDA

View Full Version : Bryan's Exhaust upgrade article

harbormaster
01-12-2003, 08:31 AM
Bryan Tuvell has been kind enough to submit an article with photos on his Stainless Steel Marine Exhaust upgrade. It is in the Tech section. Check it out. Thanks Bryan

Greg Maier
01-12-2003, 08:59 AM
Scot,
Thanks for putting that article out. Within the next month, I am going to do the same upgrade. Do you want me to document it and send it to you, or would that be overkill?

Dr. Dan
01-12-2003, 09:13 AM
wink Bryan...........Good Documentation...Thanks for all of the side comments...it's the mysterious unsupplied or not included parts that slow everything right down! Thanks for letting us know those finite details! :D ...
Greg.........those of us with classics would be interested in your installation as well, I know Dwight and I are both looking to do this same install in the Spring, even though we all have different power plants...the more info. the better , in my book!.......... :cool: ...Doc

Sam
01-12-2003, 10:26 AM
Great info Bryan ! Come March Jammie Root and I will be starting on some mods to my sixteen. I finally upgraded my digital camera and will document the process.

Sam

harbormaster
01-12-2003, 11:32 AM
By all means Greg. send it in. Take photos at each step.

Sam
01-12-2003, 12:19 PM
Great info Bryan ! Come March Jammie Root and I will be starting on some mods to my sixteen. I finally upgraded my digital camera nad will document the process.

Sam

HyperDonzi
01-12-2003, 12:27 PM
If I ever start doing anything on the 4.3, Ill take photos throughout the process.