PDA

View Full Version : New Computer ( Waiting for Upgrade card)

Shanghied Again
12-05-2001, 06:00 PM
Well its been a while since I upgraded N/E Donzi Club page, I can't get pictures up loaded and my computer wont except scans! Thats it time to throw the Piece of Junk in the kids room and buy a new one, So we drive out and buy a Gateway Superfast speed!!!! WOW amazing, Hook everything up Now I am excited! Scans so fast this will be great! Go to hook up my cable, oh oh don't match. Call Gateway they said take your card out of your old computer? So I did. Wrong :( Dont work? Called them again. They said we are sorry but thats a small board I have. So they ordered me another one. Now I am back on my old computer, not up loading anything and my kid is in his bedroom having a blast on my new computer that works great off line! As soon as I hook up I am going to change the Format to go from Club to Club and put together the Agenda for the August get together, Compined with the Jackson Marine Poker Run this will be a blast!

Sam
12-05-2001, 06:10 PM
Frank, I know the feeling, I just bought a new LCD thin monitor. I get it home and hook it up only to be very disapointed in the quality of the text resoloution. It's going back in exchange for a regular CRT monitor. To bad because the over all profile looks really cool and saves a ton of space.

Sam

Ranman
12-05-2001, 08:21 PM
Sam, I work as an IT equipment buyer and have access to all brands and models. I can get you a good deal on any monitor you like if you're interested. Tell me what make and model and the best price you could find and I'll see what I can do.

Looped
12-05-2001, 09:55 PM
Frank,
I know the same feeling, for the past 7 or 8 months now I've been doing the Webmaster stuff for the Lake Winni Donzi Club (http://www.donziclub.com) site (thanks to Crazyhorse) with a P200 Micron. :eek: Needless to say it takes a lot of patients.

Craig

Shanghied Again
12-06-2001, 04:59 AM
Graig

It is driving me crazy, I am seeing my N/E site fall apart? My computer is so stuffed with stuff and its old 300 pros, I am loosing Pics off the site from my memory and I can't do anything about it ubtil I upgrade! Every day I loose a pic in my storage. The computer just throws it away! Damn Senior Computer. Pretty soon my name wil be Fra Civta at the rate this computer is going,
:eek: