PDA

View Full Version : How is Big Grizz doing?

oldLenny
01-09-2003, 01:20 PM
Hope all went well Randy. See you in the chatroom soon! :D

ToonaFish
01-09-2003, 01:24 PM
Great question... and could someone send me (privately) his snail mail addy... I've got the perfect card.

Bunches,

Celene 'minaretsalukis@yahoo.com as seen on the bathroom wall'

Greg K
01-09-2003, 04:23 PM
Chatted very briefly online with him today. Sounds like everything went fine and is recovering.

DON N.
01-09-2003, 04:49 PM
JUST WISHING YOU WELL ! DON.

harbormaster
01-09-2003, 06:08 PM
What the hell happened??
Inquiring minds want to know!!

Bad-Tat
01-09-2003, 06:36 PM
Randy had a couple of disks replaced and one vertebra fused. Hopefully that will take care of his bothersome leg problem. Talked to him yesterday and he is back home but in more pain than his heart surgery. Can't sit at the puter yet but still the same ole Randy! He is doing physical therapy and will be out of work for another 3-4 weeks. No boating for 5 months? He will be at AOTH!!

CrackerJack
01-10-2003, 08:44 AM
Just heard Randy, glad all is going well.
Hope to see you at the Miami boat show.

Forrest
01-10-2003, 10:07 AM
What's this? The Grizz' has been laying around in bed for over week thinking about how to squeeze more HP out of the motor in his Criterian? Oh my, were in trouble now!

Wishing the best and fastest recovery to you, Randy,

Forrest

Ed Donnelly
01-11-2003, 03:38 PM
Grizz, They cant't keep us old farts down for long, can they.Between the two of us you have a six million dollar man. New valves, plastic inserts, balloons,etc. etc.We have more replacement parts than a rebuilt BB...Ed

boldts
01-12-2003, 07:33 AM
Randy, Glad to read your doing well! Take your time and be sure to listen to the docs. The family (Home & Donzi) want you around and available for your expertise lessons. You've never given me a wrong answer and I owe you big time! Nothing like following the Criterion's blue stripe across Sarasota Bay! :D

Bad-Tat
01-12-2003, 08:55 AM
Saw Randy yesterday in the parking lot of Pet-Smart. Barb was getting food for their horse! (I mean dog!) Sure is a big one!!! He is doing well and braced up from hips to chest. Says he will be able to hit the net again soon. Little hard getting in and out of chairs just yet. Forest, no more HP just yet but you know he's always thinking!!

mattyboy
01-12-2003, 09:56 AM
glad to hear Big Grizz is doing better
a speedy recovery to ya

Matt

BigGrizzly
01-13-2003, 09:04 AM
Hi Guys and Gals, I'm back!! I will be slow and not spending too much time at the puter but some. Back is doing well. already a marked improvement in the leg movement and pain department. I have been fighting this problem for about 3 years now. It started getting progresivly worse over the past year, balance and corridination and pain in lower backand right leg. Funny I was only confortable in My boats both the Corsican and the Criterion -no lie here. Doc says because of the rise and fall of the boats action it would uncompress the degenerating disks and would give temporary releif.

I want to thank all of you for your thoughs, prayers and E-Mails. I.ll be slow responding, but will respond. I will work hard on the physical theraphy thing, better I get the sooner I'll be back in the boat.

Bandit
01-13-2003, 11:54 AM
It's good to hear you're up and going Grizz!

Hard therapy workouts + rest = Riding in Donzi