PDA

View Full Version : SUV's and Terrorism?

Peter Blom
01-08-2003, 07:39 PM
You should copy this and email it to everyone you can.

There is a group called the Detroit Project (http://www.detroitproject.net) that is sponsoring a campaign against SUV's and other vehicles that use gasoline. It was started by Arianna Huffington. This lady who is sponsoring this trash against SUV's isn't even from the US! She is from Greece!

It should come as no surprise that one of her books is entitled "How to Overthrow The Government"!

Her latest book "Pigs at the Trough: How Corporate Greed and Political Corruption are Undermining America," will be published by Crown in January of 2003. I suggest that everyone boycott this book.

Also email her at arianna@ariannaonline.com and express your feeling about her un-American campaign.

Please email AND boycott the following entities:

1. Crown Books who publishes her books
2. Amazon.com who sells her books.
3. Atlantic Monthly Press who publishes her books
4. Avon Books who publishes her books

You can also call her, fax or mail her company @
Christabella Inc.
300 North Carmelina
Los Angeles , CA 90049
310-440-9490 (FAX) 310-440-9451

You can also let her Web hosting company what kind of a person they are doing business with. Faxes work well
KK Solutions, LLC
450 Linnie Canal
Venice , CA 90291
US
310-577-9986 Fax- 310-577-9985

She also has an address where you can mail donations to. I suggest you mail empty envelopes or letters speaking your mind. Show her what REAL American think of her nonsense. Bury the donations under piles of useless mail.

Mail your "donation" to:
SUV Ad Fund/A Band Apart
7966 Beverly Blvd. 2nd Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90048

I also suggest that everyone email this to all of your friends. To those of you in detroit pass this around to everyone who works for the automakers.