PDA

View Full Version : Donzi's -------Terrorism???????

komikazee
01-07-2003, 06:29 PM
Tonight on NBC they had a report on SUV's helping to support terrorism. I know myself ,that pulling my Donzi to the water is not the most economic. My 24', with a BB 460ci is a gas gussler. They are suggesting that anyone that drives a gas gussler is supporting terrorism. I was wondering what the rest of you feel. I think if you look hard enough you can tie most anything to this problem. What do you think????

Tracy

KRAVEN
01-07-2003, 06:40 PM
Sounds like another scape goat to do away with suv's and pick ups.I would like to see them tow a 3000lb.trailer behind a front wheel drive compact car or truck.I think Ross Peroit said it to a tee"NOT GOIN DO IT"

HyperDonzi
01-07-2003, 06:43 PM
It sounds like a bunch of tree huggin hippie crap!!!

I agree with what you said on how they can find anythink is somewhere linked to terrorism.

harbormaster
01-07-2003, 06:47 PM
NO
The folks supporting Terrorism are the special interest groups and politicians that do not allow us to pump the oil from the ground of our own country.

The "unAmericans" are the ones suggesting that being a capitalist is supporting terrorism.

On the contrary,
When we change our lifestyle in response to terrorism we have admitted defeat and the terrorists have won.

Scott Pearson
01-07-2003, 06:49 PM
Give me a break....Like our war ships,aircraft carrrers, tanks, 10 X10's, jeeps, hummers, bommers, jets....etc...etc...etc.... dont use a S**T load of fuel.

One of the worlds biggest sorce of oil is right off our own shore. And we dont even have a oil rig there. Go figure...our own goverment is the ones supporting terrorism by not using our own sorces that we have right here.

(NJ)Scott

catch 22
01-07-2003, 07:24 PM
Like scott said '' When you change your lifestyle in response to terrorism : WE HAVE LOST

Ranman
01-07-2003, 07:54 PM
Pardon my french, but that's a bunch of bullsh*t.

The worst part is, there'll be an endless line of mindless stupid-ass Americans (of which there seems to be an endless supply of nowadays) who will buy that load of sh*t, become activists and promote the idea out of their trailer, between appearances on the Jerry Springer show.

I saw the promo here too and this crap really burns my ass.

So now we can assume Ford, GM, Daim..er, the Germans (oooohhhh the Germans!!), McDonel Douglas, Boeing, Caterpiller, etc, etc. support terrorism by building SUV's or any machinery that requires petroleum based fuel to operate?

I just can't wait to hear about the f*cking lawsuit that will be filed against the above named companies for making an SUV or backhoe so irresistible they just HAD to buy one which contributed to the death of some innocent person via terrorism that was supported by the vehicles manufacturer. Whatever. I don't buy it and I never will and I'll call anyone who tries to convinec me otherwise a dumbass.

Seriously if I met the asshole who dreamt up this crap and started pushing it through the media, I would be tempted to punch the jerk right in their face.

This whole thing is a stretch and an embarassment to the intelligence of the American people.

Don't get me started!

If you build planes capable of smashing into buildings, you support terrorism.

If you operate a steel mill used to make gas guzzling cars and planes, you support terrorism.

Give me a break. :mad: :mad: :mad:

roadtrip se
01-07-2003, 09:28 PM
We don't call the Excursion "The Valdez" for nothing! In your face, ya bunch of spacey, incoherent, fear mongering, tree huggers!

Todd

Team Jefe
01-08-2003, 07:12 AM
I am Second Generation "Oil Field Trash" (don't tell my Mom that, she thinks I'm a piano player in a Whorehouse).

Gas Gusslers support ME, my wife, my mom and dad, my brother, my best freind, and nearly everyone else I know and care about in this Greatest of All Lands. It also supports millions of decent, peace loving people across teh world.....And yes, even our enemies. But, trust me, our enemies would find a way, even without the oil $$'s.

For me to change my lifestyle would mean an end to my livelyhood....So, keep burnin' that gas boys and girls, I've got a 30ZF to pay for :D .

JEFE

LKSD
01-08-2003, 07:30 AM
eek! I AGREE WITH PEARSON . ALSO I KINDA LIKE THE BUMPER STICKER : smileybo GRASS, GAS OR ASS NO ONE RIDES FOR FREE! ! MY PERSONAL THOUGHT IS DAMN THOSE DISILLUSIONED & HIPPOCRITICAL TREE HUGGERS WHO BITCH ABOUT MY NEW SUV & THEN DRIVE IN A 1960'S GAS GUZZLIN' 1 MPG OLD SCHOOL BUS TO A PROTEST TO BITCH ABOUT US & OUR TRUCKS. WITHOUT THE DR.S LAWERS & BUISNESS PEOPLE BUING & USING THESE SUV'S THE ECONOMY WOULD BE WORSE THAN WHAT THE TERRORISTS ARE DOING . MORE FACTORY WORKERS & OTHER GOOD PEOPLE WOULD BE OUT OF A JOB, OR OUT OF BUISNESS . BUT THEY NEVER BOTHER TO THINK OF THAT. MAYBE A LITTLE LESS DOPE & A LOT MORE THINKING WOULD DO THEM SOME GOOD.

SORRY TO BITCH SO MUCH , I JUST HATE HEARING ABOUT HOW THOSE WHO ARE FORTUNATE TO "HAVE THINGS" ARE ALMOST ALWAYS TAKING THE HEAT FOR THE BAD ECONOMY OR ENVIRONMENT. AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED ITS STILL AMERICA AND IF YOU WORK HARD ENOUGH & TRY LONG ENOUGH I THINK YOU CAN STILL USUALLY GET AHEAD. AT LEAST THATS MY EXPERIENCE. :D

mattyboy
01-08-2003, 08:05 AM
this is so stoooopid, it does not deserve a response

Matt

Formula Jr
01-08-2003, 04:34 PM
i don't think americans want to know why the islamic world hates us. and why
certain interests have created a situation whereby we are now a target.
americans don't want to know. we still don't want to know, even after 911.
we are good doggies. And for god's sake, don't ever ask why the soviets were
trying to control afganistan. And don't wonder why, uncle Ben Laden was off
the collar back when - or where his money came from. Or why the pipe line can
happen now.

No.
You and i are just the retards on the small bus going to "School."
IS THERE ANYTHING OUT THERE TO BELIEVE IN!!!!!!

sorry..... sorry.... blame it on the withdraws............ wink

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
01-08-2003, 04:52 PM
Formula Jr, the answers to those statements are easy, but yet most americans do not know the answers.
As far as the WAR goes, OPEC will step up, last look we were about $30 a barrel.
US reserves are full and ready to put out.
The war will not cost us more at the pump (economic theory), yet the war in Iraq will not solve the terrorist issue. I believe they are two seperate issues.
-Is GWB cleaning up after dad?
-Gotta love those Saudi's, which side of the mouth are they speaking from today!
-Who believes Iraq is a threat?
*And what about North Korea, boy they sure showed us, what balls......
-And Iran...... (part of the axis of evil)
-In hindsight, each of our carriers carry 3.5 million gallons of JP5 (jet fuel).... we will burn it on whoever GWB orders...

So, burn gas in everything you own, you are only supporting our economy and the great americans who collect your money, check your oil and clean your windshield.....
RUMSFELD for PRESIDENT!
Bryan

Formula Jr
01-08-2003, 05:04 PM
teacher said, i get to paint with my fingers today..... thats so fun.....

building a deck........

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
01-08-2003, 06:43 PM
Formula Jr, I was hoping to hear your thoughts on my post, especially the "cleaning up after Dad." Also on NKorea.
The whole issue is a big debate in our house.

Let me know if your ever ready to part with that coat.
Bryan

mjpcowboy
01-08-2003, 07:17 PM
That is the problem with our country right now, it is run by special interest groups. If I don't mind the poor fuel economy then who cares what I drive. I would like to see some of these people making ignorant comments pull a #12,000 lb boat and trailer with a vehicle that gets great mileage. Well I guess having a boat would also be looked at as a negative. The biggest problem I see is that we give this type of crap media coverage!! :p

Brad Lyon
01-08-2003, 07:46 PM
YEA! What Randy said!

And this country needs more young adults with Hyperbaja's outlook. The more I read his posts the more impressed I get. Your alright in my book!

Brad

Formula Jr
01-09-2003, 12:08 PM
When and how did anyone come to the conculsion that Alaskian Oil was ever going to be
for domestic use? You think those super tankers head for LA or something?
Heck no...... they bee line straight for Japan where the price is. Always was
that way, always will be that way. We going to start a national oil company to
process the anwr fields? Heck no - leases. Leases to companies that will
export the oil. Leases to companies that for the most part, arn't even American
owned companies. The B in BP is for British and Shell is Dutch Shell. Japan will
always out bid the domestic refinerys and its simply cheaper to ship it there. Just
like it will always be cheaper to buy our oil from Venezuela.

So you guys can dream on all you want about "That big old stash up North." But
the economic realities are not on your side....

Steven Cohn
01-09-2003, 02:00 PM
I have to agree with Formula Jr. The fact is that we live in a capitalist society. Big corporate money controls everything, but "independent" thoughts. The "government" and governments of the "free" world are financed by capitalist. Case-in-point is the diamond industry. Diamonds are not rare yet they are valued. Two companies control diamomd value. They have created demand by manipulating public perception.
Think about Debeers, ViaCom, or Exon the next time you are casting your economic vote on what to wear, eat, watch, do for entertainment, where to live...
Do and say what one will (Donzi owners do anyway). Thankfully, generations of Americans have secured our freedom to think.

Brad Lyon
01-09-2003, 06:49 PM
For what is worth here is the email address to the bimbo behind the SUV - Terrorism campaign.

Here name is Arianna Huffington, she can be emailed at arianna@ariannaonline.com

Here is a front page article from the Detroit News about her. The bimbo is pictured toward the bottom of the page on the right side.

http://www.detnews.com/2003/autoshow/0301/09/a01-55967.htm

Just above her picture is a survay "Should those who drive SUVs feel guilty about the fuel consumption?" Take the survay. So far it is 77% no to 23% yes.

Brad

harbormaster
01-09-2003, 06:54 PM
This was posted last night. You should pass the along to everyone you know. I called all my TV stations and asked them not to broadcast it.

You should copy this and email it to everyone you can.

There is a group called the Detroit Project (http://www.detroitproject.net) that is sponsoring a campaign against SUV's and other vehicles that use gasoline. It was started by Arianna Huffington. This lady who is sponsoring this trash against SUV's isn't even from the US! She is from Greece!

It should come as no surprise that one of her books is entitled "How to Overthrow The Government"!

Her latest book "Pigs at the Trough: How Corporate Greed and Political Corruption are Undermining America," will be published by Crown in January of 2003. I suggest that everyone boycott this book.

Also email her at arianna@ariannaonline.com and express your feeling about her un-American campaign.

Please email AND boycott the following entities:

1. Crown Books who publishes her books
2. Amazon.com who sells her books.
3. Atlantic Monthly Press who publishes her books
4. Avon Books who publishes her books

You can also call her, fax or mail her company @
Christabella Inc.
300 North Carmelina
Los Angeles , CA 90049
310-440-9490 (FAX) 310-440-9451

You can also let her Web hosting company what kind of a person they are doing business with. Faxes work well
KK Solutions, LLC
450 Linnie Canal
Venice , CA 90291
US
310-577-9986 Fax- 310-577-9985

She also has an address where you can mail donations to. I suggest you mail empty envelopes or letters speaking your mind. Show her what REAL American think of her nonsense. BURY the donations under piles of useless mail.

Mail your "donation" to:
SUV Ad Fund/A Band Apart
7966 Beverly Blvd. 2nd Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90048

I also suggest that everyone email this to all of your friends. To those of you in detroit pass this around to everyone who works for the automakers.

Formula Jr
01-10-2003, 09:09 AM
Scot, I wish you were not such a babe in the woods sometimes.
This is one of those times. How many posts did our swedish friend post before
introducing more information than any normal human being would natually have?

Scot, did you know that I also could make 300 bucks a month doing nothing but surfing
chat rooms and infusing the information my masters wanted?

And you bought it. And any donation I send to you will help pay for it.

She bought this time, on the free market of ideas. I still believe in that.

If all you guys just want to adopt a Rush Linball view of the world, were there is no debate,
no ideas shared or explored, then I'm out of here. Cause I'm an American. I have
a RIGHT to say stuff even if you don't understand it yet.