PDA

View Full Version : Criterion heading to Wisconsin

BigGrizzly
04-07-2003, 11:07 PM
The Criterion is headding for Wisconson the weekend of April 12th. Ok Poodle sit down and take some Rolaids. Don't get excited guys. I am not selling it. I'm going up there in the snow and cold just to show the boat what a good life it has in Georgia. So don't shoot the driver in the Patriot Blue Grand Cherokee pulling it, its me!

Bigbroadjumper
04-08-2003, 07:34 AM
Randy, where are you going to be in Wisconsin? I was in Fontana (Lake Geneva) two weekends ago, and the lake was still ice. Bob

BigGrizzly
04-08-2003, 05:15 PM
BB I'm going to Neenah and Fond Du Lac for som fitting and experimentation. Maybe I'll have to chang my handle to HP1200 or something close. I maybe meeting some guys from guys up there. Don't worry Scot the u is good to 34 below. I will drive careful and not scrach your boat and will keep it safe.

<small>[ April 08, 2003, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: BigGrizzly ]</small>

MOP
04-08-2003, 08:48 PM
The snow tires on the trailer may be a good idea, I used to move alot of trailers and they do get out of hand in snow and ice!

Rodger
04-09-2003, 08:28 AM
I 2nd the Lake Geneva observation; the lake still has ice floating on it. Fond Du Lac is even colder because it is about 125 miles north of Lake Geneva. Also, Wisconsin just recieved a dose of snow. The roads are full of salt again.

boldts
04-09-2003, 10:46 PM
Hmmmmm, Fond Du Lac is where Mercruiser head quarters is located isn't it? What's up your sleeves Randy? Maybe that new drive lower they have that bolts right up to the Bravo1 that is supposed to compete with the Imco unit? After seeing it, even I'm thinking about dropping the drive into a parking block to get the insurance to replace it. A Merc shortie for $500? Hmmmmm

<small>[ April 09, 2003, 10:46 PM: Message edited by: boldts ]</small>

smoothie
04-10-2003, 08:18 AM
Man I hope the cold weather doesnt put the Big Grizzly into hibernation,he may not wake up till July :D