PDA

View Full Version : Buying a place on the chesapeake!

fasttrucker
04-04-2003, 03:25 PM
Well i did it! :D Put a deposit down on a new condo in north east,md.They have a boat ramp,trailer storage,docking.One guy has his dock space for sale asking$30,000. eek! WHAT,yea i think thats crazy. :rolleyes: So ill have to keep the boat on the trailer or the local boat rack/marina.Its a really nice place-tennis courts,pool,ect.I think somepeople use the place as a second home or summerhome. wink Our building is a 4-plex.two lower-two upper units.We bought a lower unit so that my kids can run around without disturbing the folks downstairs. :rolleyes: Anyway we have woods/creek in our back yard.No view of the bay,oh thats and extra $50grand. eek! Iam selling the country house and moving to the water...see what donzi made me do! wink

Greg Maier
04-04-2003, 03:32 PM
Hey Fasttrucker,
You will be in my backyard. I think you will like Northeast, it is a nice place. Let me know when you are moving on up.

MOP
04-04-2003, 08:32 PM
Excelent that is great boating territory, I've done quite a few trips and deliveries up that way. I have a very good friend Bruce at McDanials Yachts. I've poked a few of the back water places real pretty.

undertaker
04-08-2003, 07:14 AM
Hey fastrucker congrats on the new condo in Northeast, MD I keep my 33ZX at Jackson Marine love the Northeast, MD area. Are you in Northeast Isle? Hope to see you on the water this summer. Good luck with new purchase.

Ed Schumacher (Undertaker)