PDA

View Full Version : No more 2biguns?

2biguns
04-03-2003, 05:07 PM
Amy and I found out that in late November, it's going to be 3 BIGUNS! :D :D :D :D

We're both thrilled. We have made an offer on a house (yes, that's right, a REAL HOUSE with brick and mortar and wood and sheet rock and indoor plumbing and all). Life in the metal mansion (mobile home) was good while it lasted with our plans to build, but how quickly plans change. A week ago, I was thinking about how nice it would be to be close to the lake so I would not be driving drunk after a day on the lake. Now, I'm thinking about being in the city school district and looking for a quiet neighborhood!

Amy is doing great and is a SUPERB designated driver. I've just got to make sure she knows the route from Cullman to Tuscaloosa for those fall football games wink .

Now, can someone tell me how to install a baby seat in the back of a Z-29?

ToonaFish
04-03-2003, 05:15 PM
Whooooo HOOOOOOO!

Congrats! No help from this quarter on the baby seat thingie, but aren't you glad two biguns is so spacious? :rolleyes:

Bunches,

Celene 'it must be in the water'

Dredgeking
04-03-2003, 05:38 PM
congrats!!!!!!!!!!!1 angela and i have a baby due in august. i am also working on baby seat installations. :D we'll have to add something to the how to section when we figure it out.

abelchinewalker
04-03-2003, 06:57 PM
Congrats... When we had our first my mom kept saying that it will be a love like you've never felt before. I had no idea what she meant until I first laid eyes on that slimy little rascal.

GEOO
04-03-2003, 07:22 PM
That's Great!!!! You'll have a blast!!!!!!!

Donzigo
04-03-2003, 07:23 PM
Congratulations on this new era in your life.

Before you know it, you'll have all the help you'll need driving the boat!

Richard

olemissalum
04-03-2003, 07:25 PM
Great, another fan for the TIDE nation :rolleyes:

Seriously though, Congratulations!!!

JimG
04-03-2003, 08:20 PM
YYYAAYYY! Congrats, you guys! :D

JimG and Janet Marie

BigGrizzly
04-03-2003, 10:22 PM
Great another Donzi lover in the oven!!!1

Forrest
04-04-2003, 09:07 AM
Steve, all you had to do is take the wheels off and add skirting!

Congrats!

2biguns
04-04-2003, 11:50 AM
I knew it was time to look for alternate housing when the spin cycle on the washing machine caused my autographed photo of me meeting Bear Bryant to fall off a shelf (at the other end of the trailer), knocking over my beer. It was definitely a sign from above. My theory is that Bear asked God to give us a hint.

Amy had a doctor's appointment in early March and the doctor told her that if we waited until the perfect time to get pregnant, we'd never do it. He told her to relax and take our time and not be anxious if it took 6 months or a year. When she called him last week concerned and told her she was late, he laughed at her and said there was no way in the world she could be but to go ahead and take a test so she'd quit worrying about it. Needless to say, he was quite surprised at the result and said that he did not want to hurt our feelings but we had nothing to do with this one (well, maybe just a little) and that our expecting was "meant to be."

boxy
04-04-2003, 12:25 PM
Amy and Steve, congratulations, that's great news. It'll change your life, but it's worth it. Enjoy every minute of it.
Steve, Louise, Hannah, and Alicia

fasttrucker
04-04-2003, 02:44 PM
I have trouble sometimes keeping my son peter,age 6.from standing up on the engine cover or back seats when we are underway.Iam worried he will fall over the side and get hit by the prop!or he goes down in the cabin to use the potty!What a mess!~..family boating is great,the best times spent together,good luck.