PDA

View Full Version : DONZI & GMC

Darrell
10-14-2002, 11:45 AM
Did you see the commercial last night during the ABC show "The Practice". GMC was advertising there Denali truck with 4wheel steering, I'am fairly sure that the boat behind it was a 26ZX. I work at a GMC dealership and I know that some of our sales materials show a Sonoma pulling a 22ZX,( I don't recommend this ). The Denali is a great truck, but I think if they really want to sell to boaters they need to offer it in more colors than Black, Pewter and dark Green.

Darrell

Dr. Dan
10-14-2002, 03:14 PM
Darrell....We did see that, wasn't sure of the size but when they did the overhead shot you could see ZX for sure! :p Nice truck...wish they'd offer the steering in the Suburbans...soon I imagine, gotta be great for turning radius? I subscribe to Truck Trend and they feature this 4 Wheel Steering this month.... :D Welcome to the Donzi Board BTW...Doc

Darrell
10-14-2002, 03:53 PM
Doc:

New for 2003 you can get a the quadrasteer in the GMC Yukon XL. Go to WWW.GMC.com. (http://WWW.GMC.com.) :)

Darrell

Dr. Dan
10-14-2002, 10:06 PM
:cool: :D :cool:

Shanghied Again
10-15-2002, 03:31 PM
She was a 28ZX with out the markings, That actually came out of an Info commercial that was on over the summer (Pretty Cool)