PDA

View Full Version : Where's Toonafish?

harbormaster
10-13-2002, 09:41 PM
I know I am going to regret this but I have not seen Toonafish onthe board lately. Is she ok?

Silver Streak
10-13-2002, 10:04 PM
I had been wondering the same thing. Last week was a "Major Milestone" birthday for her and I hope she hasn't fallen into a deep depression. :(

The last ex-Mrs. Siver Streak was very depressed on her 40th birthday. I'm sure being married to me had absolutely nothing to do with it. :D :D

Oh, yeah. Happy belated Birthday, ToonaFish! :)

Rick

2biguns
10-14-2002, 08:57 AM
She's probably still celebrating her bulldogs' trouncing my beloved Tide in Tuscaloosa :mad: then viscerating the Vols in Athens last weekend :D :D

Donzi Jenn
10-14-2002, 09:05 AM
Scot,

In the "For the Girls" section, Toonafish said that her father was placed in the hospital on 9/9, which was why she most likely wouldn't make it to Sarasota. I hope that everything is okay for her, but that may be the reason why we haven't seen her lately. Wishing you the best, Toona!

mattyboy
10-14-2002, 10:34 AM
our best wishes and prayers,
Celene

Matt and Marie

Tomahawk
10-18-2002, 09:07 PM
Exchanged E-mails with Celene this week. She has just been busy and seemed as spunky as ever. Bill - she now knows you have her Seadogs T-shirt so you better get it back and give it to her. She'll be back soon I'm sure.