PDA

View Full Version : Last Call 4 AOTH 2001 T-Shirts

boldts
08-13-2001, 06:10 PM
Everyone,

With the planning of next years Awakening, so comes the end of the first ever Awakening of the Horses T-Shirt. I will give you a link to the Shirts page of The Midwest Donzi Club's web page. You will see our Club Polo Shirt that will continue to be available to you. Page down, and you will see the AOTH T-Shirts for year 2001. I'll give this a couple weeks and then what ever orders I have, will be placed and that will be it. Expect to receive your shirts about a week or two after I place the order. There is no first come first serve here. August 30th is it. After that, you'll have to wait until the 2002 design comes out. Remember, if you would like a polo type shirt, they will continue to be available, but not the T-Shirts.

While in Myrtle Beach last week, I met a member of the Donzi Fishing Team simply because I had my T-Shirt on and he had read the article in Hot Boat. It's A Great Conversational Piece. Get yours now for that special Christmas present to your Donzi guy or gal. :D
http://www.mwdonziclub.com/shirts.htm

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
08-13-2001, 08:21 PM
Scott, I still need one, X-Large, remember, you handed them out when I was checking out of my room.

I would also like a polo too.

How much (total) and I will drop a check in the mail.
Bryan

boldts
08-13-2001, 09:00 PM
Bryan,

1 polo and 1 T-Shirt comes to $60.00. If you use the link in the first post, once you submit the form, I receive an e-mail with all your needs. This is also the way I keep records of what needs to be ordered and who to send it to. Just send $35.00 for the polo, I owe you the T since the non Donzi buddies couldn't give you one. Hot Boat mag went in the mail today. I'm out of them now. :)

boldts
08-25-2001, 11:02 AM
Just a gentle reminder. If your interested in wearing a first ever Awakening of the Horses T-shirt, place your order. I'm planning to make the final order of year 2001 shirts at the end of August. It's time to begin the designing of the year 2002 AOTH T-shirts for next years big event. Doesn't matter if you weren't able to make it this year. It's a great shirt to have on while crusing in your Donzi. Even helps you to meet folks on the street who own a Donzi. You will be helping the Midwest Donzi Club improve the Awakening of the Horses II for next year. All dollars earned through the sales goes back into the club. :)

boldts
09-03-2001, 08:54 PM
Just an update for those of you who have sent me your orders. I will be turning in the shirt order this Thursday or Friday depending on how things go at work this week. For those of you who have been thinking about ordering a Midwest Donzi Club polo or the first ever "Awakening of the Horses" T-shirt, this will be the last order placed for T-shirts. So, go to http://www.mwdonziclub.com and click on the shirt picture. You will be taken to the club's shirt page where you will find the polo shirts at the top and the T-shirts below the polo. Fill out all the information and click on the submit button at the bottom of the page. I will get an e-mail with your order. You didn't have to be at Lake Cumberland this year to order a shirt. You are supporting the Midwest Donzi Club. All monies earned by sales are put right back into the club for our annual "Awakening of the Horses" gathering at Lake Cumberland Kentucky. Next year's event will be held May 9th through the 14th and it is time to begin design of new T-shirts for that gathering. Looking into different colors for the polo shirts and maybe even the T-shirts. Thanks for all your support! :)