PDA

View Full Version : Port of call"s this summer?

KMLFAMILY
10-12-2002, 08:25 AM
What were your port of call"s this summer? Harbors,lakes,Donzi events. This was my 1st.year with my Donzi and we managed several stops. Name place/event and state. We had Bass river Yarmouth A.P.B.A. race MA., Hyannis harbor MA.,Stage harbor Chatam MA.,Newport R.I.,Lake Winni.Donzi event N.H.,Lake George Donzi event N.Y.

Digger
10-12-2002, 08:51 AM
Nuthin Fancy, Weirs Beach NH
Paradise, Weirs Beach NH
Wolfe Tavern, Wolfeboro NH
Gar Woods, Wolfeboro NH

oh yeah, and

the sandbar, Braun Bay, Paugus Bay, Rattlesnake Island, Little Barndoor Island, and the Channel Marine gas docks, and various other places frequented by the Winni bandits.

it was a short summer for me but darn good :D

Doug G
10-12-2002, 11:15 AM
Various medical maladies kept us close to home (Lake St. Clair), but we did our best to keep Jack's and The Beach Grill in business. We did make a run to Port Huron for the start of the Mackinaw race, close to 300 sailboats, several $1,000,000 or more, pretty impressive. Next year.....

Digger, Gull Island ring any bells? smileybo

Doug

Digger
10-12-2002, 11:58 AM
and lets not forget Gull Island for Jobbienooner!!
(thanks Doug!!) :D

Formula Jr
10-12-2002, 04:44 PM
Only two places this summer (South Sound and The Canadian Gulf Islands), but what lacked in quantity, was made up for in quality. wink

mattyboy
10-12-2002, 09:36 PM
let's see,
the big e's
the emerald
the castle
the breezey
and pontoon beach
and Lk George spring and fall, I think Ken was there once.
I think I might have stop home once or twice too
wink

Matt

Dr. Dan
10-13-2002, 07:49 AM
:D Hmmmmmmmmmmmm ? Let Me See...AOTH II in Kentucky in May, The Chesapeake Bay several times it's our home port, Burt Lake Michigan in July, Lake Winni Poker Run in July, Thunder On The Bay in Early August, Atlantic Beach(OBX)Carolinas - Labor Day, Lake George Classic Picnic September 7th(Great Event), Potomac River in Washington D.C. with Brad & Amy & Air-22 aka Dwight & Crissy(you mean this boat doesn't have just 2 speeds? :p )...and last but not least...Sarasota Florida for the Hometown Owners Rally :rolleyes: Whew! I get tired just thinking of all the driving we did this year? Now to plan next years assault! wink ...Doc

boldts
10-13-2002, 01:46 PM
Digger - AOTH II - Kentucky - I see that Winni gang effected your memory too.

Our 22

Detroit, MI for the boat show before buying the 22.

AOTH II - Lake Cumberland, KY

A second trip to Cumberland to meet up with Roadtrip and Scott Dabs.

Lake St. Clair, MI

Various lakes in Central OH - Buckeye, Alum Creek mostly.

Lake Erie - Port Clinton to Puttin Bay

Lake Eufaula - GA

CDMA
10-14-2002, 12:03 AM
No wonder why Dan looked a little tired in Sarasota...Liz you going to learn how to drive with the trailer soon??? wink :p wink :p

Dr. Dan
10-14-2002, 07:06 AM
Chris...She can Drive and Dunk it now..it's just following Dwight at Mach 10 ...wasn't the right trip to expose her to such Pearsonesque Driving Frivality?(are those words?) wink We need to design a double 22 Classic Trailer, eventually we will need one....Doc