PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Marine @ Biketoberfest

Donzi Marine VP
10-10-2002, 05:26 PM
Hello from Sarasota, Florida!

Donzi will be attending Biketoberfest in Daytona Beach November 17-20. We will have a boat display that will include the Donzi Harley Davidson 38 ZR, a ZF fish boat, a 28 ZX, The Donzi Featherlite luxury coach, an array of Harleys, and of course, the Donzi girls!

The display will be directly across the street from Daytona Harley Davidson and will be located near the live music stage.

Speaking of live music, a little birdy has told me that the Donzi Les Paul guitar may be making a national debut right on that very stage during Biketoberfest. Bands slated to play on stage include Blue Oyster Cult, Lee Roy Parnell, and many more.

Donzi will also be sponsoring the Sophie's Swimwear contest to be held Friday and Saturday evening at Club 600 inside the Plaza hotel. I have been forced to be a judge and will do my best to make Donzi and all of you proud.

We invite you to come to Daytona Beach and spend some time with us. We'll have music and libation for all that stop by to say hello!

Hope to see you there!!

Nick Miller

Hardonzi
10-10-2002, 07:15 PM
See Yaaaa THERE!!

Cuda
10-10-2002, 07:40 PM
Just so happens that I think we are starting a job there that week. It's going to make it hard for me to find rooms for my crews, not to mention how much work do you think I'm going to get out of them while the festivities are everywhere. At least it makes my stay over there tax deductable. :) Any Seadogs going to be in attendance?

nasty habit
10-10-2002, 08:04 PM
Cuda...I've had a job running ther for about 9 months..certian times are very low on the productivity scale..but who's complaining..

John and Bea
10-10-2002, 08:45 PM
Gee Nick, you really make this a tough decision. Donzi Girls, Donzi Boats, Live Music, Daytona Beach, Harleys, I think I'll be there.

Does anyone know if someone makes a heavy duty Limo that can tow a donzi and a harley and still have plenty of room for me to bring my own Donzi girls??????????????????

Cuda
10-10-2002, 10:06 PM
Hey John, you tow the boat, and I'll make room in my truck for the Donzi girlz. :)

Nasty, our job will be at that new plaza they are building next to the Adam's Mark called Ocean Walk. Not good at all for productivity. It'll probably be as bad as when we did the job at Paradise Lakes nudist resort.