PDA

View Full Version : Rain Date for Waters Edge

Shanghied Again
08-11-2001, 07:56 AM
If the rain continues in to Sunday, We will have a rain Date August 19th. I hope the weather is nice for tomorow? Looking foward to meeting everyone and have a discussion on a committee for the the new N/E Donzi club? http://northeastdonziclub.homestead.com/index.html

AGUESS
08-11-2001, 09:00 PM
Frank, if you get rained out and everyone can't make it on the 19th, make it on the 25th.

I will be in Seaside Park on the 24th and 25th and would love to meet everyone.

Alex. :cool:

Scott Pearson
08-11-2001, 10:28 PM
:eek: Comeone guys.....suck it up. A little ran never hurt anyone. I eat rain drops for breakfast!

:cool: So lets do this thing rain or shine!!! It will be a blast! What do you think they make bilge pumps for? I'm the one who should be bitching....I dont have a windshield to hide behind.

First its the saltwater and then rain....what do the planets have to be in line or something like that for everyone to go?

(NJ)Scott

Shanghied Again
08-11-2001, 11:30 PM
Scott call me in the morning, If the weather is just a chance then its still a go.
Aguess, There is only one problem with the 25th I will be on the 1000 Island poker run in Canada on my friends 38 Cigarette Top Gun 900 scs. I dont want to miss that 138 mile run on that 100 mph puppy.

Shanghied Again
08-12-2001, 07:16 AM
Well its raining :mad: See everyone next week

boxy
08-13-2001, 10:42 AM
Frank, drop me a line if you are going to be in my neck of the woods. I'm still trying to wrap up some family comittments, but I should be in Gananoque Friday night, and Sunday morning.

Shanghied Again
08-13-2001, 05:19 PM
Boxy. We will be there Friday afternoon and be there the weekend. The Poker run is Saturday. Stop over and party NJPPC style, Put I worn you these guys are Alkies!! hehe. Before we go E-mail me I will give my phone number