PDA

View Full Version : BIRTHDAY THANKS

BERTRAM BOY
10-09-2002, 04:40 PM
1) Thanks to the Lovely and Beautiful Liz(ard),oh yeah, and Dan too, for the "exquisite" birthday gift. How did you know I needed cleats?

2)Thanks to the Lovely and Beautiful Donzi Jenn,oh yeah, and Ranman too (I'm an excellent driver) for the Birthday cake.

3)Thanks to Richard and Smila for allowing that INFERNO on top of my cake into their home.

4) A special Thanks to Crazy Horse for actually singing on key.

5) Another Special Thanks to Madpoodle for combining a Birthday gift with alcohol..... You truly are a man of genius.

6)Thanks to CDMA for adding to my prop collection..."Have prop case will travel"

7)Thanks to countless others who wished me a Happy Birthday all weekend.

8)And of course a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to SCOTT PEARSON for STAYING HOME.

BERTRAM BOY :D :D :D

Scott Pearson
10-09-2002, 06:20 PM
Cliff,
You are a D**K!

(NJ)Scott

mattyboy
10-09-2002, 06:51 PM
ahhhh!! all's right with the world!!!
Cliff and Scott are talking again!!!! :p wink :D

Cliff let me know where you want the dash plate to go, boat should be out of the water by end of Oct.

the cost will be one set of cleats!!!! wink :D

Matt

CDMA
10-09-2002, 07:00 PM
Mattyboy hold out for more man!!! You could get both sets of cleats if you tried.

I think Scott is supressing anger. He only seems to post when he calls people names. I bet he is having Donzi withdrawl...

Chris

Thinking for sure Pearson was going to tear me apart under the B day post...

Crazy Horse
10-09-2002, 08:49 PM
Cliff you almost lit the wall on fire with the gust of wind that came from you while blowing out your candles! It was fun to be with you on your birthday.

mattyboy
10-09-2002, 09:14 PM
your right Chris,
hey Cliff I think a prop is in order wink :D

Matt

Ranman
10-09-2002, 09:31 PM
Cliff, The pleasure was all ours. I have to second John on your "blowability" :D . I didn't even know it was your birthday. I just wanted some cake!

BTW: How's that pink pillow?

http://www.donzi.net/photos/CliffPinkPillow.jpg

Greg K
10-09-2002, 09:39 PM
To the delicate flower ,
Happy Birthday and thanks for the pink pillow !! :D

Natasha

http://www.donzi.net/photos/pinkpillow.jpg

CDMA
10-10-2002, 06:27 AM
eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

BERTRAM BOY
10-10-2002, 03:42 PM
Natash,
You're welcome. I'm glad that you like the pink pillow.
Besides, I think that everyone would laugh at me if I carried the pillow around with me the way you did on Saturday night.......Oh Wait, everyone does laugh at me.
BERTRAM BOY :D :D :D

Scott Pearson
10-11-2002, 08:13 AM
You cant blame everyone for laughing....Just look at you! Have you seen yourself in a really BIG mirror lately?

(NJ)Scott