PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Boat Needed for Hollywood!!

Donzi Marine VP
10-09-2002, 01:25 PM
Attention Donzi Onwers!

We have negotiated a product placement in an award winning primetime television series that is being shot tentatively the first week in Novemember. The location will be in or around Los Angeles, most likely Marina Del Rey.

The show is looking for a larger Donzi performance boat, preferably 26 feet or bigger. If you are interested or know anyone who is interested in having some major stars in thier boat and becoming a peice of history please call me at (941)400-8489. You can also leave a post here but please be sure and call me if you would like to do it.

Obviously we prefer the boat to be located on the west coast. Donzi will pay all transportation charges and you may be on set to meet the stars if you like. There will be no out of pocket expenses for you for the one week the boat is used. If you cannot be there but are willing to allow your boat to be in the show we will have Donzi factory staff on-site at all times.

Due to the confidentiality of the script and the show we are not permitted to put in print the name of the series. I'll be happy to discuss it further via the telephone.

Thanks and have a great day!!

Nick Miller
Donzi Marine VP

Stan
10-10-2002, 06:33 PM
Nick,

I know you are looking for a larger boat, but my 22 Classic, Red/White will be available. I am located here in Los Angeles.

Stan
Work....213-620-0767
Cell....818-406-1802

HyperDonzi
10-10-2002, 06:44 PM
DMVP, Did you ever find a boat for Fast and Furoious II? If so, whose is it? That will be a valid excuse to go see it in June.

DONZI TOM
10-13-2002, 07:16 PM
Nick

I would love to have our 33 Daytona in the movies. Florida to California is a long haul but if expenses are paid I would ship it out there.

Tom Dylewski
904-292-1287
904-742-0885