PDA

View Full Version : Miami Hospitality

David O
08-09-2001, 08:03 PM
Well Forrest you aren't the only one that has gotten to enjoy the hospitality of some of the wonderful Classic Donzi owners. I along with Gayle (Donzi Chic) spent last Sunday with the Madpoodle (Scott) and Dalelama (Dale) cruising around the Miami area, anchored up on a sandbar soaking our bodies in the warm southern water. Two absolutely wonderful boats Scott’s X-18 and Dale’s Minx. What a day!!!!!!
Being able to go anywhere in the country and contact a Donzi owner and be treated like you have been friends for years has to be one of the best benefits of belonging to a group like the Classic Donzi owners. These two guys spent their Sunday seeing that Gayle and I felt welcome to the area and that Gayle will have sincere contacts in Miami.
And Heidi (that’s who Scott belongs too) opened her house for us Monday evening to come and visit then we all went out for dinner. What a wonderful lady.

Madpoodle you had better be good to her and I don’t mean the boat.
SCOTT, HEIDI, DALE THANKS ALOT David & Gayle
PS: Lets all be sure to thank Scot VanAlstine for with out him this site and it's benifits would not be what is.