PDA

View Full Version : Trim Indicators

avanti
11-26-2001, 12:37 PM
I have a Donzi 18 Classic with a 350 Mag and Alpha drive. Would like to know if you guys know of a manufacturer that makes a mechanical indicator for the Alpha drive. Talked to Craig at Stainless Marine in Miami and he says that they can provide the indicators for the 12x12 Bennett sport tabs,but they do not make a kit for the drive. Any help would be appreciated.Danny

Klingon
11-26-2001, 06:35 PM
I have a 1999 C18 with an Alpha drive and it came from Donzi with a drive indicator on the dash. It looks like an OE part from Mercruiser. There is a small sender right on the outside of the drive where it pivots and a trim gauge on the dash. I would say it is a factory stock item.
Alan :cool:

HP 600SC
11-26-2001, 08:48 PM
click on this
http://www.livorsimarine.com/

BigGrizzly
11-26-2001, 11:34 PM
The lav... will run about 500 for the kit with gauge. however Bluewater. com has another style. I made my own since there was no dash space I wanted to give up and no one makes a total one for the trs.

Randy

avanti
11-27-2001, 04:34 PM
I visited the Lavorsi web site and only found a listing for the Bravo drive. The indicator I want to install is the mechanical one. Could not find the Bluewater site. It seems like everybody makes one for the Bravo drive, but not the Alpha drive.