PDA

View Full Version : Hometown Rally 2003 in the can

MikeMiller
10-08-2002, 11:44 AM
Gang,

Finally got a minute to rest and I wanted to thank each and every one of you for coming to our event this year!

The weather was perfect. The food was great. The boats were beautiful. And the people were the best part of all.

Special thanks to Brad Verd for being the Official Photogapher - no one does better. And special congratulations to Bill and Jan Stephenson for Best of Show! What a great job!

I am hopeful that you all had a great time and will come again. We appreciate you visiting with us (the employees) for a few days.

Tell your friends for next year. All new schedule and new saturday run!!!

See ya next year.

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
10-08-2002, 01:52 PM
We enjoyed the photos, we will try to make it next year.

What year was the red and white 33ZX that was at the rally?
Bryan

Scott Pearson
10-08-2002, 06:17 PM
I guess we can expect the dates for next years rally about 3 days before it happens......

(NJ)Scott

HP 600SC
10-08-2002, 06:50 PM
Sorry I missed the rally and seeing all of my friends. :( My father is in poor health and I had to go to Ohio for 8 days.....
I hope to see you all soon.
Ted

Hardonzi
10-08-2002, 06:53 PM
Had a great time and the F-2 DONZI race boat was the hit. He came by us as I was flagging him over while running hard in Sarasota Bay and made a tight turn as he approached my port side,IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!! The pic of the F-2 and the autographed crew was the high-lite of my year!!Now if they can finish #1 at the Worlds in Key West. :D

knee deep
10-09-2002, 12:51 AM
Wow! What a great time! Even though I got there Saturday morning and had to drive to Gator's. Truly awesome- U haul has about a year to get my hitch so the old red monster can come with me next year. Please don't tell Pearson the dates, I want the trophy for old boat!! Damn U haul!
You guys really put on a spectacular weekend and I can't say enough. It was so great to meet so many people from here in person. And Poodle truly is awesome the ride in his 18 got me on track <throwing dead presidents pictures at parts suppliers again>. and last but not least........what can you really say about the Miller brothers! Thanks Again Gang!

Digger
10-09-2002, 07:23 AM
Mike, many thanks to you and the DONZI team for putting that together. I can tell from the pics and the stories what a great time it was. Hope I can make it next year-

Donzigo
10-09-2002, 08:14 AM
Two Z-33's at the hometown rally.

One new one, I think 2002, one old one, mine Z-33 Crossbow 1989.

Richard