PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of Frank C, a must view...LOL

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
11-24-2001, 09:55 PM
Frank and I were discussing these pictures, when I saw them I just HAD to make sure the rest of his Donzi brothers saw them....

http://www.donzi.net/photos/civitano008.jpg

http://www.donzi.net/photos/civitano009.jpg

Shanghied Again
11-24-2001, 10:32 PM
Sure! Now my bad habits have to flow over to my home away from home. Thats my bad party Habits! :eek:

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
11-24-2001, 10:39 PM
Frank... I just couldn't resist! I am still laughing. Who took these?

I must say the Party Cove free video downloads I just watched made me stop laughing and pay closer attention to the monitor!

It sure is going to be a long winter!!!
Bryan

Gearhead99
11-24-2001, 11:09 PM
I don't see anything bad or incriminating in any of these pics...

Frank, consider it just envy!!!!!!!!!

Shanghied Again
11-25-2001, 08:10 AM
Gearhead, There is a story that goes with the pic that will help you understand.

My dear Melissa is a sweet loving happy calm woman, Never yells and is the sweetheart girl everyone in the NJPPC boat club wishes they had for a wife.
I was on the phone with Dave P, Pres of the NJPPC, My Wife was not feeling good,Bad day,Monthly issues, leave her alone type of day. I was on the computer and talking to Dave on the Phone and we started razzing her, She really got pissed not the normal type of pissed (PISSED!)WOW. All of a sudden out of her sweet little mouth came those exact words but loud so, so loud that 7ft Dave shook! Keep it up and I will Knock you out the ****** Chair!! She has not lived that down yet.
Now me. I have a bad habit of over partying, Flower in the mouth and of course were Duval st, Key West were there gay friendly. Get the Picture. I set myself up for a flash from a camera and words added by to the pics from Dave and Chuck who took the pic. Now everytime Dave sees my wife He hides behind me. I am 5ft 7 and he is 7ft 1 and 300lbs good Hide? :eek:

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
11-25-2001, 08:48 AM
Thanks for clearing that up for us Frank, I have been there many times!
I am always in the dog house!

Tell Melissa I said HI!
Talk with you soon.
Bryan

Gearhead99
11-25-2001, 04:14 PM
Thanks for letting me in on that..I guess I should be glad I'm in FL right now and not up in your neck of the woods, where I came from 20 years ago.

Parents had house in Ortley Beach and I saw my very first Donzi on the Barneget Bay near the public beach [bay] just to the left of the causeway. There use to be a pier there that everyone would crab off of, "T" shaped. And a small underpass to the left. Lots of water sking use to go on there. This red hull and deck 18 came up. White stripe. Red sparkly interior [around 1964-65] bad to the bone sounding. My buddy and I chased him in my Thompson all the way to Lavalette. He pulled over for gas there. We got a Nehi soda and drooled all over it. He gave us a ride. I was hooked. Took me many years and a second marriage to convince my then bride [22 years now] we NEEDED a Donzi. She agreed. We have had 4 Donzi's and one Cigarette. None now, have a 1949 Chris Craft speedboat. All Mahogony.

Need another Donzi/Cigarette though.

Thanks for the memories...Is the Wireless still there at the point of Barneget and Toms river??

Take care.

Shanghied Again
11-25-2001, 06:19 PM
Gearhead,

Oh yeah the wireless is still there, We call that Good Luck point. Your T dock and the beach are still there, Now instead of waterskiers there are Jet Skis and Pwcs. The area hasn't changed much they still crap on the pier and Sea Side heights still is the same. They built a new bridge going from Toms River to Sea Side. Stuarts Root beer is still on 37 and the Miniture Golf with the tall kid from Mad is still in Lavalette. The only new resident we had move in to Pershing Island Lavalette is Joe Pesci he has some wild partys over there. It is now 7.30 at night and raining 45% outside.

BigGrizzly
11-26-2001, 12:21 AM
Stop Frank your making me home sick. Some of the best years of my lifr were on that bay from Bay head down to barnagate light. thanl God dad payed for the gas. I'm thinking of going up this summer and spend some time with my brother at the point pleasant/ Bay Head end of the bay with the Criterion. If I do Ill Let you know.

Randy