PDA

View Full Version : 22 primed

CDMA
11-22-2001, 01:20 AM
Talk about a long night. 22 is finally primed I figure 3 weeks maybe 4 till we go to NJ to have the master do his majic ( Pearson). All I have to do now is stay up till 6 am and make sure the heaters don't burn down the shed...
;) ;) ;)

Chris

Contemplating a third Donzi :eek:

RickR
11-22-2001, 07:13 AM
White w/Red?
When are you headed to New Orleans?

CDMA
11-22-2001, 11:05 AM
Rick,

Yes I am leaning to a red hull and white deck. But I was also thinking about white a hull with a red deck(Like Teds). I am leaving for New Orleans on the 2nd of January. I will give you a call in a week or so and fill you in. I will be working out of Morgan city on a 350 foot crew boat called the Gaurdian.

Chrus

Mustang Susie
11-23-2001, 08:02 AM
good luck on your boat geting close to being done.and i'm sure scott will do a nice job.this is waleye i'm on mustangs computer.so will you have it at lake george this year?.

harbormaster
11-24-2001, 09:05 PM
Chris, will you get a weekend off?
I am just a few hours away.
I would love to meet up with you.
We could go boating with riverrat
on the SanJacinto River...

CDMA
11-25-2001, 01:04 AM
Steve,

I am shooting for Lake George but if not I will bring my little yellow boat. I really would love to get to the spring dust off but it always is the weekend before my finals. However this year might be different because I may be in a school transition. Right now the 22 is still also missing a few key parts; primarily the engine and without some kind of good used deal falling on my lap quite frankly the 22 may not make it to the water next year. I have the blower for it but no carbed 454/502 magnum.

Scott,

It isn't just me there this winter . A buddy of mine who goes to school with me also will be doing the same internship. I am not sure about getting a weekend off but we are done the 23rd of Feb and school isn't till March 3rd so we have a few days in there to kill possibly. I was actually thinking of taking that week and myabe trying to meet up with as many of the southern Donzi people as I could. I wouldn't have my boat but just for fun. We may be meeting up with Rick R on the way down around the 2nd as well. We will see what happpens. I was going to bring my boat but the 22 isn't going to be ready and I am not crazy about the 18 outside for 2 months...she likes her litle shed. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

http://www.donzi.net/hull/C1822/callard11.jpg

Scott is it possible to make this picture my avatar?