PDA

View Full Version : SM Exhaust Install documented

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
01-03-2003, 02:02 PM
Well I worked a few more hours on the boat today, I have it all documented on digital photos.

I will soon put it in the How To section once Scot V gets the new photo gig set up.

Basically, now all old is off and one new is on, new plugs and used the rest of today for some motor clean up and maitenance of some rusted stuff.
Bryan

Digger
01-03-2003, 02:41 PM
Bryan, sounds great looking forward to the pics. My brother is taking some photos for me today of my motors. He is checking the manifold width issue, once that checks good I'll be ordering from Stainless M :D

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
01-03-2003, 03:16 PM
Digger, it was actually fairly simple, just the corroded bolts that was rough, but nothing we could not overcome.
It should be cake with the motors out, you certainly will be glad you switched IMO.

Any Sel Board news yet?
Bryan

Digger
01-03-2003, 05:50 PM
Bryan I have heard a good positive rumor, but thats all, so I guess I am "cautiously optimistic". The COL board results have been held up for some reason, so they subsequently are delaying release of my board. It is getting frustrating to say the least... I need to find out so I can figure out where the hell I'm going next summer. At this point I would still say Norfolk is a strong possibility... I will keep you advised via sepcor

BT
wink

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
01-03-2003, 08:32 PM
Sounds good DIGGER.

I emailed part one of the SM install and pictures to Scot tonight.

I will finish buttoning her up Sunday morning.

GO BUCKEYES!

Bryan

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
01-05-2003, 02:37 PM
PROJECT COMPLETED.

I emailed Scot photos and a detailed story of the install, this evening I will send him the final round of pictures and the verbage...
I hope the HOW TO topic is helpful.

LOOKING SWEET!
Bryan