PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to BOB WILSON

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
09-19-2002, 05:50 PM
The book arrived today, I would guess a two week read, I have one book in front of it I am on now, an important book too I might add, long story.

Email me who is next in line, I couldn't find the book thread and I will ship to them next.
Thank you again.
Bryan Tuvell

donzi26zx@cox.net

Formula Jr
09-19-2002, 06:00 PM
This would be the "Speed Kills" book?

Who has Sea Race and will lend?

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
09-19-2002, 06:21 PM
Yes sir Mr Formula JR....that be it!
Not sure who had the other.

Nancy has already read the covers, we may have to battle over it, we both enjoy reading.
Bryan

knee deep
09-19-2002, 09:17 PM
I've been talking to John Crouse, author of Sea Race....The Legends. He has the book on special right now it is 49.95 but if you order two copies it is 69.95, if anyone is interested in splitting let me know and I can pick them up. John Crouse was Don Aronow's PR man for 20 years and is a wealth of information.

Tidbart
09-20-2002, 09:53 AM
Your welcome Bryan.
I think HyperBaja wanted it next.

If you mail it the way I did, it is pretty cheap. The Post Office has a special rate for literature. I think it was on a couple of bucks.

Tell you what, Bryan, I could care less about the couple of bucks, just pay to send it to next reader. Then he can pay to send it to the next..... That will keep things simple and no money will have to change hands.

Enjoy. Bob :D

Tidbart
09-20-2002, 09:57 AM
Knee deep,
I would be interested in a copy of that, also.
See if you can a volume discount. Just a thought. If anyone else is interested, say so.

Poodle, if this works out, can you bring mine to Sarasota for me??

Bob