PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanks Giving ya'll!

harbormaster
11-21-2001, 09:20 AM
I am truly blessed to be associated with a quality group of people such as yourselves.

Operating this website has truly been alot of fun.

I am heading to The Texas Panhandle for Turkey day (gotta dustoff the coat, its cold up there). Everyone please be safe.

Formula Jr
11-22-2001, 01:52 AM
The pleasure is all ours Scot.
This resource has truely altered my life.

Just rip that leg off the turkey and take a big bite. You deserve it.

Also, guys think alittle about just what we have here in this country. We live the way we want. Isn't THAT incredable and worth a little consideration. I'm working on my bike give away. I do this every year, it's so neat to fix up bikes and give them away to kids. Some of these kids just blow me away. They are heavy duty at 10.

Gearhead99
11-22-2001, 06:34 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

Well said Formula Jr. We are very lucky to live in USA. Key word here is "UNITED".

RickR
11-22-2001, 07:11 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!!

Thanks Scot for getting us togeather on this great forum!

Thanks to all youse guys on Donzi.net. It's great to have brothers to get togeather with, share some knowledge, have some fun and tell some lies :eek:

Thanks for the "Boys" in Washington and our armed services for "Taking care of Business"

Thanks to "The Boss", she makes Donziing better than it already is!

Owen, Have you escaped? Do we need to call the authorities?

Shanghied Again
11-22-2001, 09:09 AM
Scot Happy Thanksgiving, again you know my feelings toward this board and everyone on it, This is like a home away from home, a place to go and chat with friends ( Donzi Family) to get help and give help and last but not least a place were we can make plans to meet up with Donzi Family and have a big family re union.. To Everyone Happy Thanksgiving.

Mustang Susie
11-22-2001, 03:36 PM
Scot and the whole big donzi family,
This truly is a day to reflect on how blessed we are for our loved ones, good friends, and this wonderful country that we live in.
The best to you and your's.

Mustang Susie

Crazy Horse
11-22-2001, 04:09 PM
Scot-
Again thanks for your efforts.
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

John & Trish

Ozarkboater
11-22-2001, 05:11 PM
Happy turkeyday to all!
Eat till your full, drink till ya pass out, sleep till some one tells you to move. :mad:

Thanks for all the good times.

Cramer :D