PDA

View Full Version : A Happy Turkey Is A Donzi Owner

Dr. Dan
11-21-2001, 06:33 AM
Hey, just want to start a thread to relay how grateful Liz and I are for all we have been blessed with, and to Thank You All for contributing to a great 1st Donzi Season for us! Your direction and advice, and meeting some of you at the events we attended this year was the best! Even Pearson's & Miller's jokes?...Have a great Holiday Season and Lets keep remembering how lucky we all truly are to play in our Donzis, keeping all that we treasure, close to our hearts! You're all the Best!...Doc & Liz ;)

mattyboy
11-21-2001, 07:11 AM
well said Dr. Dan,

It was my first year with the donzi, and I too am thankful for my many blessings. especially in light of todays events.

wishing all a great turkey day, and remember don't eat so much that you won't fit behind the wheel!
but what i would like is a poodle story you know how after the meal he hops in the donzi to work off the turkey, goes to joe's for an after dinner drink and some stone crab claws! well poodle I ordered the stone crab claws for the holiday! hope the kids like em!
oh and Dr. Dan in light of his recent posts you might have to spring Jr from the hotel cuckoo! I wonder do they serve turkey where he is?

Matt
Happy Thanksgiving

boldts
11-21-2001, 09:46 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from a first year club. The Midwest Donzi Club. To everyone who helped make our first gathering "Awakening of the Horses" such a great success, all the Donzi owners and staff who were able to attend, Best Wishes and Sucess in the next year. I am truely thankful for having the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people who in their own ways have enriched my life. Last but not least, Thank-you Harbormaster and Donzi.net who with-out, none of this years fun could have happened. I can't wait until 2002 when we get to do it all again if the Lord be willing and the creek don't rise. :)